IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

^ they'll begin hating and withdrawing from everything else in similar fashion, until eventually they regress physically and mentally into a living, breathing fleshmass sprawling across your cities.

Maybe they could start watching normal football like the rest of the world.

i literally cant believe that there are people stupid enough to think that legal guns is a good idea.

Legal guns are a good idea. Highly (HIGHLY) regulated hunting weapons are fine. There'd still be problems, but that's because of the culture around guns, which is really the problem. But that sort of shit will take a very long time to get away from, if it's ever possible. Banning things (drugs, guns, abortions, etc.) doesn't fix the issue. It can often cause even more problems. It's the culture that needs fixing more than anything, and that's not going to be easy, if it happens.

This shooting is absolutely horrid. There's some slight information on the shooter coming out this morning, but as far as I've seen no real motive has been identified. They are saying now that this is the worst mass shooting in US history. We can only hope that some sort of change or turn in the minds of some will come from this, though I honestly doubt it. Someone (a comedian I think) said a few years ago that nothing's going to change after these shootings anymore, we know this after Newtown. If you can have a shooter go in to an elementary school and kill children and teachers, there's nothing else that's going to be worse really. If nothing changed after that, whatever happens next isn't going to change a thing.

Also, I'm nauseous to imagine the shit we're going to hear from Trump and the NRA and some shitfucking Republicans today about this.

Edited by auxien

if the concert attendees had shoulder-fired, laser guided, missile launchers none of that would happen and they could swiftly deal with the attacker shooting at them from above.

fucking lol

also the "warmest condolences" tweet made me vomit

i literally cant believe that there are people stupid enough to think that legal guns is a good idea.

Legal guns are a good idea. Highly (HIGHLY) regulated hunting weapons are fine. There'd still be problems, but that's because of the culture around guns, which is really the problem. But that sort of shit will take a very long time to get away from, if it's ever possible. Banning things (drugs, guns, abortions, etc.) doesn't fix the issue. It can often cause even more problems. It's the culture that needs fixing more than anything, and that's not going to be easy, if it happens.

You are mental. Legal guns are obviously not a good idea. Banning them is a great idea. "Hunters" should just get a new hobby, why not try just hiking and camping without bringing along a cannon to murder small furry things with?

Police said ten rifles were discovered in the Mandalay Bay hotel room that the gunman was found in.

christ

that tweet footage is absolutely horrifying, sounds like a warzone

Can we at least agree that a ban on automatic and semi-automatic rifles would be a good idea?