IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

^ Okonomiyaki!

I started making the Osaka version a couple of years ago, which is more of a mixture style. Mostly the same ingredients, but I've found bean sprouts and shrimp work too.

muah..the dog

i used to love this show. haven't watched it in a while- especially after francis got into an accident and some dude took over for a little bit.

and thanks for the rennata bliss channel. i feel like if there is national treasure australia can be proud of, it's her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dybXfcjqIkY

Edited by Nebraska

^ Okonomiyaki!

I started making the Osaka version a couple of years ago, which is more of a mixture style. Mostly the same ingredients, but I've found bean sprouts and shrimp work too.

Not to derail the thread, but: http://www.tofugu.com/2015/10/08/okonomiyaki-osaka-soul-food-at-its-finest/

can't find on yt.

edit: can't figure out how to embed.

edit: i give up

edit: found on yt

american drug ads are weird, and there's so many of them. the way they read out the list of symptoms at the end was pretty funny.

can't find on yt.

edit: can't figure out how to embed.

edit: i give up

edit: found on yt

american drug ads are weird, and there's so many of them. the way they read out the list of symptoms at the end was pretty funny.

theres one called latuda that makes me lol every time...and its somehow not a constipation med

no grapefruit juice either - can't be bipolar and enjoy ruby red vodka no sir