IGNORED

Clark - Rellik EP

cear

Interesting no real announcement yet or? Totally slipped under my radar.

Chilled listen but I guess I could have lived without these tracks  :emb:

Some live takes of his rave tracks would be super nice!

hm a little surprise indeed but this sounds a lot like outtakes from the last panthers ost, also identical cover style.

https://bleep.com/release/69628-clark-the-last-panthers

Nothing wrong in that at all for me, this seemingly has all the bits I was missing from watching the series originally.

EDIT: lol whoops, no it's not. Rellik is a new series on BBC TV apparently. Unsure if Clark's done all the music for it (it would appear not) but awesome even so. Wish he had done the new Blade Runner...

Unsure if Clark's done all the music for it (it would appear not) but awesome even so.

He's the only one credited on the IMDB page, so I'm guessing most of the music is by him, or they use existing music in other parts.

You know what bothers me, the word 'acid' being in a track title when there's nothing veritably acid about it lol. I know it's fussy but like...there is no semblance of any filtered synth line anywhere in Acid Romp Off but i guess it's subjective, anyways it's an ok ep

You know what bothers me, the word 'acid' being in a track title when there's nothing veritably acid about it lol. I know it's fussy but like...there is no semblance of any filtered synth line anywhere in Acid Romp Off but i guess it's subjective, anyways it's an ok ep

f34356facfe078d96516628511156217a12e1116

:emotawesomepm9:  lol

• 2 weeks later...

Watched a bit of the tv show the other night, I guess I really should have started at episode 1 as it didnt make sense lol might go back and try again.  Didn't hear much music / sound design in the bit I watched.

So a pretty pointless post from me then really.

• 2 weeks later...

The title connects to themes of the show (People getting their faces burned with acid).

indeed....her indoors has been watching this while I lounge on the couch and browse watmm paying no attention.

But the sound design / track totally piqued my interest enough to google it - expecting it to be a warp films production at least.

I've gleaned that as with the title Rellik (being Killer backwards) most of the storytelling is backwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived