IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

that finale is totally in O.L.D. Formula ending style: amoeba

Thank you autechre, another obsession for the coming years

just quoting for rememberance

one of my alll time fav+ albums

cool u brought it up!!

Gah! I found the first part terribly formulaic to the point where i questioned if this was actually ae. Im either listening to it wrong or this is painting by numbers ae. It started to pick up at the end, so some redemption there

This isnt the ae i know

It is at some parts even more playful than the usual AE and more clubby too, I'm not that much into this either. I liked NTS 2 more but in NTS3 there are definitely some passages that make it an outstanding release nonetheless. Maybe try to listen to it on another day and you will like it more then

a       u            t                 e                            c                                      h                                                          r                                                                                           e

This isnt the ae i know

It is at some parts even more playful than the usual AE and more clubby too, I'm not that much into this either. I liked NTS 2 more but in NTS3 there are definitely some passages that make it an outstanding release nonetheless. Maybe try to listen to it on another day and you will like it more then

yup, sums it up.

then again: what can hang with the 2?