IGNORED

Warp30

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really want to try to get EVERYTHING they broadcasted through the weekend. Old, new, not affiliated, all the stuff. I know it's in various areas online. But I just want the whole weekend of music (some of which is not FORMALLY released online) in one place. When, my dudes, would you guess that could happen. Aside from me hand googling everything from my instagram screengrabs that I meticulously place into one link, whats the EASIER way? 

EDIT : I have an NTS favorites playlist on mixcloud. That is the easiest way for WHATS formally been posted by NTS. But to get EVERYTHING that was on the broadcast from both channels, whats the best way to put it all in one place.

1 hour ago, fringerviv said:

Really want to try to get EVERYTHING they broadcasted through the weekend. Old, new, not affiliated, all the stuff. I know it's in various areas online. But I just want the whole weekend of music (some of which is not FORMALLY released online) in one place. When, my dudes, would you guess that could happen. Aside from me hand googling everything from my instagram screengrabs that I meticulously place into one link, whats the EASIER way? 

EDIT : I have an NTS favorites playlist on mixcloud. That is the easiest way for WHATS formally been posted by NTS. But to get EVERYTHING that was on the broadcast from both channels, whats the best way to put it all in one place.

Some assembly required. Make it happen, cap'n.

20 hours ago, Extralife said:

Damn haven’t thought of that name in awhile. Really dug his first two albums.

third one was good too!!

19 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Danger mouse could have done a great

hip hop mix of Lex and Warp tracks I bet.

lol 

21 minutes ago, dr lopez said:
20 hours ago, Extralife said:

Damn haven’t thought of that name in awhile. Really dug his first two albums.

third one was good too!!

IIRC the third album added another person, didn't it? Isn't Patten a "they" now rather than "he"? 

Try as I might I can't find where I read that... =/ Didn't try hard enough - found it now. https://www.m-magazine.co.uk/features/interview-patten/

I enjoyed all 3 albums so far. Not sure if they're doing many live shows atm, maybe working on album 4.

On 6/26/2019 at 2:32 PM, Joyrex said:

*wonders who else didn't make the WARP 30 festivities*

I think that a Richard H. Kirk or Sweet Exorcist set would have been appropriate.

IIRC the third album added another person, didn't it? Isn't Patten a "they" now rather than "he"? 
Try as I might I can't find where I read that... =/ Didn't try hard enough - found it now. https://www.m-magazine.co.uk/features/interview-patten/
I enjoyed all 3 albums so far. Not sure if they're doing many live shows atm, maybe working on album 4.

Patten plays when I start my car every morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a few tracklists are appearing

heres the hudson mohawke one , grabbed from residentadvisor

a fwe are also appeariing on the nts/mixcloud archive pages

Tracklist 
Hudson Mohawke - Hotcue 
Hudson Mohawke - Companny 
Hudson Mohawke - Anchor 
SOPHIE - Is It Cold In The Water (Mohawke Reflip) 
Hudson Mohawke - Nothing Ever Turns Out 
Hudson Mohawke - Run It Up 
Hudson Mohawke - Clarky Cat 
Hudson Mohawke - Lace Panties 
Hudson Mohawke + Ducky - Infinity 
Hudson Mohawke - Bring Me Up 
Hudson Mohawke - Wawawawawawa 
Hudson Mohawke - Entre 
Hudson Mohawke - GUC2 
Hudson Mohawke - AMEK 
Hudson Mohawke - Power Ruby 
Hudson Mohawke - Timtint 
Hudson Mohawke - Zebrassss 
Hudson Mohawke - Music Takes You edit 
Hudson Mohawke - Cypress Phil 
Hudson Mohawke - Hoi Arp 
Hudson Mohawke - Pop Chips 
Hudson Mohawke + Stargate feat. Neyo  - Reason To Be Over You (Snip) 
Hudson Mohawke + Gammer - Bounce 
Hudson Mohawke - Monte Fisto 
Hudson Mohawke + Stargate -  Scar Tissue 
Hudson Mohawke - Imagination 

still no info on the streams on channel 2?

What are you looking for? Track listing for everyone? My screen grabs have channel one and two schedule in order. Some will probably not get reposted by NTS. Like Lynch, Sun Ra, etc. I want to put all the shows form the weekend in one place but it will take me some time.

1 hour ago, fringerviv said:
6 hours ago, MIXL2 said:
still no info on the streams on channel 2?

What are you looking for? Track listing for everyone? My screen grabs have channel one and two schedule in order. Some will probably not get reposted by NTS. Like Lynch, Sun Ra, etc. I want to put all the shows form the weekend in one place but it will take me some time.

I meant downloads, I believe we only have downloads for channel 1?

5 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

I meant downloads, I believe we only have downloads for channel 1?

All of the channel 2 shows were already available and downloadable. You just have to look for them.

All of the channel 2 shows were already available and downloadable. You just have to look for them.

And as I mentioned earlier. Some of them you will have to find on YouTube or other various media outlets online because they aren’t WARP or NTS properties.

Archived