IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

2 hours ago, TubularCorporation said:

Have you seen what Exene has been up to the last 10-15 years? Full Alex Jones 

No, missed that. But I’ll take your word for it and refrain from digging deeper.

Herman Cain on the post-civil rights struggle - CBS News

Herman Cain, GOP candidate for president in 2012, died from COVID-19, today. He came down with the virus after attending Trump's indoor Tulsa rally, which took place at a time while the coronavirus was prevalent in that area, and which was at odds with public health recommendations. 

Edited by very honest
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

10 minutes ago, very honest said:

Hermann Cain, GOP candidate for president in 2012, died from COVID-19, today. He came down with the virus after attending Trump's indoor Tulsa rally, which took place at a time while the coronavirus was prevalent in that area, and which was at odds with public health recommendations. 

Jesus. Wanna see Trump responding to this. 

1 hour ago, very honest said:

Herman Cain, GOP candidate for president in 2012, died from COVID-19, today. He came down with the virus after attending Trump's indoor Tulsa rally, which took place at a time while the coronavirus was prevalent in that area, and which was at odds with public health recommendations

10 minutes ago, goDel said:

He wont. He's black...

Holy fuck, the layers of irony are breaking my brain.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bendish said:

Jesus. Wanna see Trump responding to this. 

he was tweeting out his support to promote some NYC pizza place shortly after news of Cain's death broke (a president's not allowed to endorse things like this BTW), so safe to say there are 0 fucks given on his part.

2 hours ago, rhmilo said:

No, missed that. But I’ll take your word for it and refrain from digging deeper.

Just imagine someone swapped her brain with Victoria Jackson sometime in the mid 2000s and you've got the basic idea.

Full blown Trump will save us from the globalist Conspiracy Alex Jones stuff. Except last I heard even Alex Jones gave up on Trump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

10 people in India dead from drinking hand sanitizer:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-ten-dead-drinking-hand-194232521.html

that sucks. 

Ten people suffering with alcohol dependency have died after drinking hand sanitiserfollowing the closure of liquor shops

so 10 alcoholics going through the DTs seeking relief. shame they couldn't throw a brick through the window of a liquor store and gotten some booze..

7 hours ago, bendish said:

Science vs. America

the president is so hung up on hyrdoxycholoroquine.. i wish he'd just let it go already. but  guess he owns stock or something.