IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

11 minutes ago, bendish said:

Pride.

Lol @ statistics.

Yes it looks shit for us, with 300000 confirmed cases and 45000 dead, but relatively under control.

But Brazil have over 2000000 confirmed cases, 82000 dead and rising fast.

Which country would you prefer to be in?

*edit*

But lets be honest, its still shit.

Edited by Soloman Tump

we know these figures aren't accurate and include anyone who ever had covid-19, even if they then recovered and were hit by a bus - still counted as a covid death.

as soloman said, lol statistics.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BCM said:

we know these figures aren't accurate and include anyone who ever had covid-19, even if they then recovered and were hit by a bus - still counted as a covid death.

as soloman said, lol statistics.

Agreed, and we know Covid has pillaged its way through the country's care homes, where most people would have underlying health conditions to start with (that's the reason they need caring for)

• Like 1

On 1/29/2020 at 7:23 AM, Amen Warrior said:

I plan to snog as many celestials as possible on my way home from Thailand this weekend, then do a full national tour of old folks homes when I get back to the UK. Let's have a clear out of all these auld cunts

In retrospect this was quite an insensitive post

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

So, my half sister's Grandmother (not mine) passed away yesterday due to contracting COVID. She had quarantined since the beginning, and decided to go out just for July 4th, which was while the USA was kinda ignoring the virus, giving people the false impression it was going down since the news was no longer focused on the virus. 

She contracted it wherever she went on july 4th, went back into quarantine, and a few days ago tested positive for COVID, and passed away yesterday.

So if you feel it's okay to risk going out for a day or two every once in a while, reconsider.

BTW, this is in Texas where COVID is particularly bad ATM.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

As far as I am concerned, I now know of two difference 'instances' of people getting covid close to me in terms of relationships. One of my best friend's boss tested positive, and like a quarter of the employees in the building he works at tested positive (even though they work from home most days, and socially distance). Best friend luckily tested negative. It is slowly creeping its way toward me and more of my family however.

• Sad 4

Number of Covid-19 infections are once again rising steadily in Belgium since the start of July.
Probably because of easing steps / carelessness / naivety?
Start of the second slower wave?
Our government doesn't want to soft-lockdown (yet) again, so other extra preventive measures are taken.

spacer.png

I haven't followed anything Madonna related in quite some time, had no idea she's turned into a total nutter.

but this made me realize I haven't listened to Madonna - Madonna for years, threw it on the turntable now. never understood why "Think of Me" wasn't a bigger hit. always loved the bassline in that song.

• Like 1