Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alco review by alco:   this is the new "autechre" album by them, the brothers. it's called "sign" which is short for "signs." i believe this is an m night shaymalan (or whatever) reference a

the autechre brothers. "the signs" in 2020. october. i forget the date. i'm meeting up with them, the "boys" of autechre. sean, the one who thinks its sick to make beats super wacky is smoking a cigar

Posted Images

That last track was the only one that didn’t hit me hard. Fairly straight chords and not much development at all. It may well grow on me though! Sure there’s more to it than meets the eye.

The rest - amazing. Thank you so much Autechre. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, danshoebridge said:

I wasn't expecting crazy emotional heart-on-sleeve synth epics for this album, but goddamn if it's not just what I needed.

Correct answer.

• Like 1

psin AM sounds like a victory theme like you've just beaten the final boss and some characters are giving you congrats exposition, credits to follow in r cazt

Has a vague ghostly lighthouse apparition dragonite stumblin home from the pub feelin

Edited by Roo
  • Like 2
Just now, Jamesqdot said:

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!!! 😄

Also... who do I have to blow so that my Avatar doesn't have the phrase "Recently Joined" above it? I've been a member for 10 years!

• Haha 3