IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

Work has been SUPER busy lately. It's rare I get an hour of quiet where I can kind of ignore everyone. Today, I had two hours – one during which I walked my dog and made a salad, the next I was able to listen to SIGN with headphones and follow this thread. I'm lucky to have been able to do this.

• Like 8

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXX              XXXX
                           XXXXXX                     XXXXX                         X
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    XXXX                 XX                             X
   XXXX                            XX               X                   XXXXXXXXXXXXX
 XXX                               X                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 X                                XX                X
XX                               XX                 X
X                               XXX                 X                                  XX
XX                          XXXX  XX                X                              XXXXX
 XX                  XXXXXXXX      XX               XXXX                       XXXXX
  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX               XXXXX              XXXXX               XXXXX
                                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

im gonna get married then get a divorce so i can have more time to spend listening to this album

Fucking lol