IGNORED

Post your old watmm attachments

kakapo

I've just realized that the 'insert existing attachment'  media option goes back quite a long way.  I can't post most of them now due to being nsfw.  Feels like a time capsule. @Plum you must have some good ones, you degenerate piece of shit.  Also the crochet dildo finally arrived.  It's nice and well made, but you didn't read the brief.  It was to go over an existing dildo as a sort of tea cosy for when I have guests round.  I don't want them to see the colour of the dildo if you know what I mean.  You've sent me a solid crocheted penis in the dimensions of my actual dildo.  Currently using it as a draft excluder at the front door.  Anyway post your old attachments thread.  

post-160-1232410270_thumb.jpgpost-160-1243890351_thumb.jpgpost-160-1138312920_thumb.jpgpost-160-1210095715_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Plum said:

You are my old watmm attachment. 

Plum, this brought a tear to my eye.  I think we should declare a truce.  I'm sorry if I ever hurt you, I know I can be caustic and cantankerous, but it's only because I've been hurt by other watmmers before.  I need to keep an emotional distance.  I still can't believe he's gone for good and its been 16 years.

post-160-1207940176_thumb.jpg

5 hours ago, kakapo said:

I still can't believe he's gone for good and its been 16 years.

post-160-1207940176_thumb.jpg

ah yes, the great forum diaspora of '05. papa cracking down on the nsfw stuff, the addition of sub forums, the constant crashing of the site...these were all too much for the classic era guard to handle. IIRC the forum was down for several weeks/months that year, which resulted in massive membership losses.