Tesla Shanghai to Enter "Closed-Loop" System With Workers Sleeping in Factory

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-18/tesla-shanghai-sets-out-hand-washing-sleeping-plans-for-workers

Tesla Inc. has restarted production at its Shanghai factory and laid out stringent measures for staff operating in the so-called closed-loop system, according to people familiar with the matter.

The electric-vehicle maker will provide each worker with a sleeping bag and mattress, a memo sent to employees and viewed by Bloomberg shows. Given there isn’t any purpose-built dorm, people will be required to sleep on the floor in a designated area and there will be other spaces allocated for showering, entertainment (both yet-to-be completed) and catering, the memo shows.

2 weeks ago I testad positive on a Covid-19 stick and I had fever and was sick for 5-6 days. 
I don't believe I had Covid really.. It was too easy to get rid of it. 

This Covid-19 was all a big hoax! The restrictions was a bigger problem. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Farnsworth 1

On 4/19/2022 at 10:14 AM, cern said:

2 weeks ago I testad positive on a Covid-19 stick and I had fever and was sick for 5-6 days. 
I don't believe I had Covid really.. It was too easy to get rid of it. 

This Covid-19 was all a big hoax! The restrictions was a bigger problem. 

check your penis to see if it got smaller. also, even mild covid can shrink a brain and cause lung fuckery longterm. check your lungs and brain size. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ignatius said:

check your penis to see if it got smaller. also, even mild covid can shrink a brain and cause lung fuckery longterm. check your lungs and brain size. 

I took the damn vaccine and the only thing I have noticed is that I growing more hair on my head, Its fucking awesome! 

:aphexsign:

8 minutes ago, cern said:

I took the damn vaccine and the only thing I have noticed is that I growing more hair on my head, Its fucking awesome! 

:aphexsign:

same here except the hair is a different color. 

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

I'm still waiting on the micrometer I ordered from aliexpress when I heard about dick shrinkage. Fucking supplychain disruption.

• Farnsworth 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, iococoi said:

so what's the latest version available..ços my throat hurts like héll.

New Omicron subvariants BA.4 and BA.5 are causing a surge in South Africa. They can evade the immunity gained from a previous Omicron infection and they're already at least in the US. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/02/world/africa/south-africa-surge-variants.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

i guess this means covid was the next best thing to happen to the republican party since big T got elected? next milestone should be ?

when i was in middle school in the early 80s one of our teachers said that 900 people were moving to florida every day.  it's completely different to what it was even in the 90s. so, florida has been growing for ages.. steadily for a lot of reasons. the growth is nothing new though. perhaps some spikes in recent years but it's been an attractive place for lot's of people to move to for a long time. there's a lot more people from central and south america too. that's a change from last 20 years i think. 

also, newsmax? is an unreliable source on anything. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, ignatius said:

when i was in middle school in the early 80s one of our teachers said that 900 people were moving to florida every day.  it's completely different to what it was even in the 90s. so, florida has been growing for ages.. steadily for a lot of reasons. the growth is nothing new though. perhaps some spikes in recent years but it's been an attractive place for lot's of people to move to for a long time. there's a lot more people from central and south america too. that's a change from last 20 years i think. 

also, newsmax? is an unreliable source on anything. 

i was actually trying to follow newsmax's own logic. if covid is the reason they attribute to florida's "rapid" population growth, then wouldn't it technically be something that they would like? 

maybe when this "state law" passes, newsmax might become the most reliable source on everything florida because then they'll have nothing but crime stats to announce

• Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 9:27 PM, Rubin Farr said:

Ahh yes, this explains all the aids I've been having since the vaccinations.  It's great, because I always felt I would benefit from some helpers, and now I have them.

I'm out of the dodgeball game, wife tested positive so I assume I am too.  Mild, almost no symptoms so far, but we'll wait and see.  Both of us are vaxxed and boosted.

Both our rapid home tests were negative but she went to an urgent care because she had a sore throat.

Edited by randomsummer

Hmmm, I tested negative too but have had a sore throat past two days, and was told the tests often get false negatives for 3-7 days after transmission... which is actually pretty useless hahaha.  I was half hoping I'd get a positive so that I'd have a conclusive answer.

Well turns out I don't have a conclusive answer, either.  The PCA test that she took at the same time was negative.  So we have 3 rapid home tests saying negative, then one antigen test saying positive, then a PCR saying negative.

We definitely have something, albeit not too serious.  I'm guessing whatever she has gave a false positive on the antigen test.