IGNORED

VHS Head - Trademark Ribbons of Gold

I'm showing off, there will be something nice next year at the latest. If you're in Denmark in a couple of weeks you'll be hearing some of it.

I guess I haven't built up a rapport here quite yet, but I've met oscillik so he could vouch for me. (Brenda wouldn't keep off you and you had to get a train to work at 4am I think?)

lol i don't think associating yourself with me will earn you any brownie points here! but I think I've got an idea who you might be.

If you're talking about the track I think you're talking about, I also can't fucking wait for that to come out....I've been nagging Ade about it for ages

Now I'm curious guys, let us know your secrets.

In for a penny, in for a pound :wink:

I've been to quite a few live gigs put on by Ade and the lads, and Ade has been playing this awesome track, with what can only be described as some 303-like bass in it.

and I fucking love me some 303.

Its probably meat bingo, unless he's already someone else on the forum.

New VHS is always decent news though.

Meatbingo = Phono Ghosts = Neil Scrivin

I've been to quite a few live gigs put on by Ade and the lads, and Ade has been playing this awesome track, with what can only be described as some 303-like bass in it.

and I fucking love me some 303.

Thanks for sharing your secret, must be a fantastic track. I'm sure words can never describe it so we have to wait til it pops up on youtube or soundcloud :biggrin:

But it sounds great. Let's hope prayers are heard and we get a preview of your little live juwel :emotawesomepm9:

Guest glittablitz

I'm showing off, there will be something nice next year at the latest. If you're in Denmark in a couple of weeks you'll be hearing some of it.

I guess I haven't built up a rapport here quite yet, but I've met oscillik so he could vouch for me. (Brenda wouldn't keep off you and you had to get a train to work at 4am I think?)

lol i don't think associating yourself with me will earn you any brownie points here! but I think I've got an idea who you might be.

If you're talking about the track I think you're talking about, I also can't fucking wait for that to come out....I've been nagging Ade about it for ages

We talked about TF2 I think and ye olde mac vs pc debate, and was locked to Ade most of the night. Narrows it down a bit?

I THOUGHT YOU WERE WATMM ROYALTY

Well I have a couple of other tracks in mind too, safe to say I can't contain my excitement.

We talked about TF2 I think and ye olde mac vs pc debate, and was locked to Ade most of the night. Narrows it down a bit?

Well I have a couple of other tracks in mind too, safe to say I can't contain my excitement.

yeah, definitely narrowed down!

good to know that some more stuff should be on the way...I'm hoping Skam will put it out on vinyl, because I love vinyl. but digital is ok with me too, of course. still disappointed Video Club never got a vinyl press.

was cool meeting you, i'm sure there'll be plenty more chances to bang on about TF2 in future :beer:

oh yeah, and for the doubters - I can certainly vouch for glittablitz's legit-ness

Guest glittablitz

yeah, definitely narrowed down!

good to know that some more stuff should be on the way...I'm hoping Skam will put it out on vinyl, because I love vinyl. but digital is ok with me too, of course. still disappointed Video Club never got a vinyl press.

was cool meeting you, i'm sure there'll be plenty more chances to bang on about TF2 in future :beer:

oh yeah, and for the doubters - I can certainly vouch for glittablitz's legit-ness

Good meeting you too man! I'm sure I'll run into you again. Skam should put it out on vinyl, since it's so velvety-delicious. Can't play it in the car though...

• 2 months later...
Guest bitroast

this needs to be shared and listened to.

"Hello. I would just like to point out (due to the amount of messages) that nothing in the MethLab Recordings & Artist Management mix will appear on my forthcoming album (which is under major construction at the moment). It was composed out of remixed and old material. Be patient, it will come."

"Track titles for the Methlab mix....

Vestron Pictures Ident

VHS Head - Sarah Eat Neon (labyrinth)

Underworld - Push Upstairs (VHS Head MTV2 Remix)

VHS Head - Craven hacked to pieces

Last House on the Left Trailer

VHS Head - The Murder Cycles

God Told Me To Trailer

Hexstatic - Bassinvader (VHS Head MTV2 Remix)

VHS Head - Live Intro 2K11

The Bill - VHS Head Remix"

i'm having more and more trouble accepting that meatbingo and vhs head aren't the same person/are part of a collective responsible for releases under both names after that mix.

uh-oh, here comes white mask or oscillik to deny the rumours.

Edited by kaini

i'm having more and more trouble accepting that meatbingo and vhs head aren't the same person/are part of a collective responsible for releases under both names after that mix.

uh-oh, here comes white mask or oscillik to deny the rumours.

i think they are. they're friends or something?