IGNORED

VHS Head - Trademark Ribbons of Gold

i know they're friends. what i'm getting at is that perhaps all vhs head releases are not just adrian blacow, and all meatbingo releases are not just neil scriven.

i'm having more and more trouble accepting that meatbingo and vhs head aren't the same person/are part of a collective responsible for releases under both names after that mix.

uh-oh, here comes white mask or oscillik to deny the rumours.

Ade Blacow (aka VHS Head)

kydzT.jpg

Neil Scrivin (aka Phono Ghosts, Meat Bingo)

bYyvf.jpg

Kris Blacow (aka White Mask)

PlANJ.jpg

If you're still a skeptic, then you may as well go to that loony forum twoism.org

Edited by oscillik

i'm having more and more trouble accepting that meatbingo and vhs head aren't the same person/are part of a collective responsible for releases under both names after that mix.

kydzT.jpg

bYyvf.jpg

PlANJ.jpg

If you're still a skeptic, then you may as well go to that loony forum twoism.org

what i'm getting at is that perhaps all vhs head releases are not just adrian blacow, and all meatbingo releases are not just neil scriven.

kydzT.jpg

bYyvf.jpg

PlANJ.jpg

what i'm getting at is that perhaps all vhs head releases are not just adrian blacow, and all meatbingo releases are not just neil scriven.

they are.

• 3 weeks later...

Listen on Soundcloud.com

this needs to be shared and listened to.

"Hello. I would just like to point out (due to the amount of messages) that nothing in the MethLab Recordings & Artist Management mix will appear on my forthcoming album (which is under major construction at the moment). It was composed out of remixed and old material. Be patient, it will come."

"Track titles for the Methlab mix....

Vestron Pictures Ident

VHS Head - Sarah Eat Neon (labyrinth)

Underworld - Push Upstairs (VHS Head MTV2 Remix)

VHS Head - Craven hacked to pieces

Last House on the Left Trailer

VHS Head - The Murder Cycles

God Told Me To Trailer

Hexstatic - Bassinvader (VHS Head MTV2 Remix)

VHS Head - Live Intro 2K11

The Bill - VHS Head Remix"

Obligated to bump due to the fact that this mix is still shit hot, think I've listened to it every day since downloading. Probably my favorite thing he's done so far.

i really like meat bingo. i can see the similarities with vhs head, but i think it's more possible that they're just influenced by each other. vhs head is darker and more chaotic, imo.

Guest Gravity

That mix is fucking ace.

Where can I hear Meat Bingo's music? I would lile to hear a less chaotic version of VHS head.

Right here.

http://meatbingo.bandcamp.com/

Deflatine Dance and Referential Zombie are the shit. And Bomb the 80's.

Oooh, it says "New album coming soon" now.

Edited by Gravity

cool is bunk is 100% a vhs head song. escape from southside has a lot of influence as well. i haven't gotten into the second half of the release as much, but i will update y'all to my theories.

• 1 month later...