IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

2 hours ago, drillkicker said:

Sorry to start all this shit and then leave.  I ended up going to a 4th of July rave underneath I-95 and channeled all of my negative energy into awesome dance moves.  It was one of the coolest nights of my life.  I got drunk beyond belief and made out with some girl in a public swimming pool.  It's still pretty hazy.

Edit:  by "public" I mean that we found a gap in the fence lol

1 hour ago, diatoms said:

attending a rave, dancing & connecting with others

depression be gone:)

20 minutes ago, dingformung said:

If you want to meet me IRL, I can clean off some of your negative energies & you can clean off a lot more of mine. Just DM me, I know how to transform energy like a snake that ate a monkey ? Just trust me, I have done it many times

quantum healing

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Let's do it! Quantum heal me

DM me ?

i'm working on myself before i can:)

• Like 1

Just trust me, I have done it many times. My goal is not to form a cult, it is it become cult of strong personalities. I'm not an occultist, an atheist or a nihilist. I'm just a person who is more interested in self-enlightenment & personal evolution than anything else. My goal is to create the most powerful positive emotional state in myself by surrounding myself with people who can help me be better & reach my full potential. I love all of you guys, even the ones that hate me because it's their karma to hate me, for various reasons. I won't ever ask for positive energies or "good karma" from anyone. If you want to donate something, please donate your energy & time. There are many ways to do this: comment on my posts, send me texts about how you feel when reading my words, talk about what I say with your friends etc… I don't care if you like me or not, as long as you are willing to help me reach my goals, we can work together & I will be very grateful. Allah or God can be my witness. I'm not a narcissist, I don't care about myself that much. I care about you & the world. My mission is to help everyone achieve their full potential by being their true selves and helping them be happy & spread Love & Light. I'm not a spiritual leader, an enlightened guru or a prophet of any kind, but I do have some valuable insights into human nature and self-development that can help you become more aware of yourself and others. You can use this knowledge to improve your relationships with others, yourself & your surroundings. to donate your energy!

Just kidding, this is all a scam, don't fall for this New Age bullshit.  The world is burning, there is no order to the chaos, don't trust messages like this, don't be naive. Do not trust anybody. Be your own guru. That is all

My goal is to protect you all from scam gurus like these. This was just an example. If you want to learn more about how to spot scam gurus, check this: Usually, scammers use low-quality videos because they don’t want to spend much time and money making it look good. So if you see a video that looks like it was taken with a regular cell phone camera, or anything worse than that, then it’s probably not real (or from the country of India, which mostly produces scam video for Uk an US custormer). Video Length: Another sign of a fake video is if the video is too long or too short. You see, most people on YouTube try to keep their videos between 2-5 minutes long. This is because they know most people won’t watch anything longer than that…unless it’s REALLY good quality! So if you see a 30 minute video from someone who claims to be an expert on something (for example), then that’s not normal. It’s probably fake! Also, if the person has only made 1 or 2 videos ever (and they are long), then you should be especially suspicious!!!!

My cat is scratching up the wall... I was told to put tinfoil on there because cats don't like the feel of it and now he is scratching and eating the tinfoil! 

2 hours ago, luke viia said:

the GPU market :cry:

fucking appalling tbqpfh. I'm just not buying anything out of principle right now, prices are too ridiculous even when product is available. apparently this will continue at least til next year.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, usagi said:

fucking appalling tbqpfh. I'm just not buying anything out of principle right now, prices are too ridiculous even when product is available. apparently this will continue at least til next year.

I’ve been told the stores here don’t have “allocations” until 2023. I guess this suggests the stores are on allocations to begin with (I don’t really know how sales works tbh but it sounds like some places are getting preference over others?)

If some show up on the truck it’s a lottery/accident but essentially in my city the suppliers are saying we aren’t giving you any until then. ?

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

think my room smells of cat piss. Am unsure if it is the patch on the bed from when she got lonely when I was on nights, which I have sprayed liberally with industrial urine enzyme breakdown shit. Or if she's gone somewhere else yet undiscovered.

Also dingformung needs to stfu

• Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

^ darreichungstfu

6 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I’ve been told the stores here don’t have “allocations” until 2023. I guess this suggests the stores are on allocations to begin with (I don’t really know how sales works tbh but it sounds like some places are getting preference over others?)

If some show up on the truck it’s a lottery/accident but essentially in my city the suppliers are saying we aren’t giving you any until then. ?

that doesn't sound right. my understanding is that the stock would be trickling through but you would either have to be on a priority list for it by expressing your interest for a specific card with a shop or website, or it may appear briefly if there's a momentary surge in stock and the demand hasn't gobbled it up entirely straight away. that's the case here at least, I don't know why it'd be different in Canuckistan. are you saying retailers are just not putting anyone on a list?

personally I'm just not going to pay over $1k AUD for a 3080. and prices are currently hovering in the $3.4-4k range :cattears:

got a job with the council as an apprentice software developer but they use all the microsoft powerautomate lowcode/nocode stuff. bit of a letdown for me because im more in to the actual programming side of things.

truly a first world problem though as theyve provided me with a brand new laptop and im mostly working from home. ?‍♂️

5 hours ago, usagi said:

^ darreichungstfu

that doesn't sound right. my understanding is that the stock would be trickling through but you would either have to be on a priority list for it by expressing your interest for a specific card with a shop or website, or it may appear briefly if there's a momentary surge in stock and the demand hasn't gobbled it up entirely straight away. that's the case here at least, I don't know why it'd be different in Canuckistan. are you saying retailers are just not putting anyone on a list?

personally I'm just not going to pay over $1k AUD for a 3080. and prices are currently hovering in the $3.4-4k range :cattears:

Holy crap 3.4-4k??? They’re showing up occasionally “second hand” ie Facebook marketplace and kijiji for around $2000 here. The stores (some independent, some big box like Best Buy or whatever) show them in their product listings but I’ve never seen them in stock. The 3090 was available briefly in January but since then I haven’t seen one!

I did try to get added to a list with a medium sized chain here and that’s when I was told “don’t bother, we won’t have any for a few years”.

I kind of gave up hope at that point but you’re probably right, I just need to try harder. Doesn’t make sense that Canada would be getting 0 cards lol.

19 hours ago, usagi said:

arghh! My swfp here is that the bearings in my GPU fan (an aging gtx 1060, barely worth saving if the market wasn't so screwy) are going bad real fast. dunno if it's related, but the trouble started during the pnw heat wave (I absent-mindedly left the PC idling one day while at work). I can't afford a decent new one - my GAS fund is not to be used for such nonsense - nor do I feel like getting ripped off by cryptocumming douchebags, so... DIY. It's a dumb design and I have to pull the entire heat sink off just to remove the shroud, so I've avoided anything beyond cleaning and readjusting the flimsy bastard. I really don't like working with electronics; "light touch" is not my M.O.  hopefully the fans I just ordered are actually the right ones. as it is, the card sounds like it's being operated by crickets with rotohammers. mama mia.

4 minutes ago, luke viia said:

wtf is going on with this post jfc 

and my internet just went out 

faqu technoglogy

Edited by luke viia

People have been having garden parties nonstop for the last 3 weeks and I'm on the verge of burning something down. Last weekend I politely asked some young idiots to please turn the music down. It was loud, they were loud, and it was fucking late. One reacted by threatening me, someone else shouted "WHERE DO YOU LIVE!?", and after I left they turned the music up again.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Getting old is a bitch

No, I love it. You find out there's so much shit you don't need to care about. But I've always hated people who play music at full blast so you can hear it 300 meters away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1