IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

spacer.png

watched a few of these yesterday...some good, some bad. really liked "the house and the head," reminded me of an old twilight zone episode. didn't like stephen king's "grey matter," thought it completely wasted Giancarlo Esposito & Tobin Bell's acting talents.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

Just starting the BBC version of The War of the Worlds.

war.png

How is it?

I am watching a BBC documentary series called The Death of Yugoslavia. It's pretty wild watching interviews with all the main players in 1995, before the Balkans had even finished tearing themselves apart.

Edited by Enthusiast

On 10/31/2019 at 10:39 AM, zero said:

spacer.png

watched a few of these yesterday...some good, some bad. really liked "the house and the head," reminded me of an old twilight zone episode. didn't like stephen king's "grey matter," thought it completely wasted Giancarlo Esposito & Tobin Bell's acting talents.

tried watching this and was just bored. the first story with the kid constantly calling his father "daddy" was awkward.

MV5BYWI2ZmM5ZTgtOTgxYS00MTQ4LThkMjQtZjBl

this show is just as bad as that film with will smith and his son on a futuristic but prehistoric-like-earth. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

Just started watching The Tick which started up on Amazon Prime.

Actually not too bad for what it is.  Used to be a fan of the cartoon back in the day.

se new one or tha 00's thing?

Tr7azbW.jpgQzbbP0S.jpg

I'm ok with shows getting killed after one or two seasons, most of the time they've played their hand by then. The tick was fun while it lasted.

latest watchmen episode was pretty shit, worst one so far. the whole phone booth 'joke' thing was some truly appalling writing. pacing of the show isn't good either, too slow.

been rewatching Peep Show over the last few weeks, on season 5 now. Feel like they really found their footing in season 4, although I enjoy even the earliest episodes. What a brilliant show! Super Hans is the man. 

I like the one where Jeremy eats the dog.

It's one of those rare shows where there really isn't a bad episode.

Edited by Guest

On 11/7/2019 at 3:22 PM, dr lopez said:

mark's stag punting is the best episode. and then the wedding

The wedding may be my favourite comedy episode of anything. The sheer desperation of Mark at the end is oddly exhilarating. “Someone save me! Jeremy? Space men?”.

New Rick and Morty was enjoyable, you can watch it for free on Adult Swim's website. https://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/edge-of-tomorty-rick-die-rickpeat

Oh, and Watchmen show is interesting, especially Ozymandias/Jeremy Irons. It's definitely a slow burn so far. Supposedly it's only going to be 9 episodes, and I've watched the first 3 and feel like not all that much has happened. Still interesting so far, but not really decided if I like it.

Edited by Brisbot

I'm watching Swamp thing for some reason. There's some decent body horror in the first episode, hope it holds up.

• Like 1

Unless you're dying to see the lastest live action remake of Lady & the Tramp, I'd suggest waiting for the rest of The Mandalorian episodes to go up before paying for Disney+  , new content is pretty slim at launch.