IGNORED

Clark - Iradelphic

Guest bitroast

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really like this- can definatly hear a Ghost Box influence, but still sounds very 'Clark' very promising stuff, looking forward to the album.

Love the Julian House Artwork as well, I guess wearing the Ghost Box influence on its sleeve ;)

"I don't think I've ever recorded in so many diverse locations; there was a lot of

field recording going on in Snape, Sussex, harpsichords and orchestral drums.

All recorded with a variety of tools. From £8k Cold War microphones, bling studio

set ups, to laptop microphones, crumbling cassettes, Dictaphones. It all got used."

-

"It feels like it's been a massive test, a huge, all engulfing self imposed boundary

that I had to step over, can I transform all this wild instrumentation and confounding,

chaotic will into something with a monolithic unity, can I bring all of these seemingly

contradictory shifts in mood into a homogenous whole? I hope I've nailed it"

clark really puts his heart in his musics. lovely

he really does, and you can tell that on everything he does. he really pushes himself and his boundaries. it has always been one of my favorite things about him and why he is one of my favorite artists. his attention to detail is very compelling and inspiring.

Archived