IGNORED

Squarepusher - Ufabulum

Redruth

The only reason I can think to not offer limited availability digital editions (when limited physical editions will surely end up as free pirated digital editions with only one step of complication) is that the artist or label either (1) thinks the physical packaging is important (and I tend to appreciate presentation), or (2) thinks its easier to market the "scarcity" of a physical limited edition.

I'm stuck here waiting (still) for my pre-ordered physical copy to arrive, so that I can actually listen to Enstrobia, and I'm not particularly thrilled about this either. I would have appreciated a courtesy download of Enstrobia in the meantime, and bleep could have restricted the ability to download Enstrobia to those who had pre-ordered the 2CD edition, but see above.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No digital download the EP? Ugh

of course not. what would be the point of having an exclusive EP for the special edition?

What's the point of even making CDs nowadays?

my car lacks an aux input (and lacks an easy way to install an aux input), lacks a tape deck, and if you try using one of those FM units to play a media player via your car's stereo in a big city with crowded airways, you''ll see why they're terrible.

plus the CD is a convenient archive that isn't tied to the lifespan of an HDD.

and I can trade or sell the CD for actual money

Okay so then why penalize those who buy digital? Why not offer up a special digital edition with the bonus ep and a slightly higher price tag? I'd rather buy that bonus ep then download it from the internet

it's not about penalising people who buy digital, it's about giving people an incentive to buy physical.

I just wish bleep didn't manage to somehow penalize people who pre-ordered the physical edition like a good law abiding drone

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

I just wish bleep didn't manage to somehow penalize people who pre-ordered the physical edition like a good law abiding drone

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

manufacturing problems which may or may not be outside of Warp's control.

anyones guess is as good as mine as to whether or not the delay could've been avoided :shrug:

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

manufacturing problems which may or may not be outside of Warp's control.

anyones guess is as good as mine as to whether or not the delay could've been avoided :shrug:

I just got the 2CD version. I thought only the vinyls were delayed? I dunno. I definitely didn't receive a notification of a problem, in any case.

jefferoo got his a few days ago, and we're in the same city

Not intending to rub it in but I received my vinyl boxset last saturday!! Sorry to hear you lot are still waiting, but is a great package, though I forget every night to check the glo-in-the-dark cover lol

actually not a bad review not sure where the disgust comes from. Maybe annoyingly articulate but at least his observations are fairly accurate.

yeah they are, seems like most everyone would agree with that rating... just our IDM fanboyism and all... WE DONT LIKE OUTSDERS

but to be fair he did fuck up a title of an album = not true fan

he is fuck and mental. 7/10.

:cisfor:

lol I used to hang around with this guy in real life

what's he like?

Does he occasionally just glitch the fuck out like that IRL?

I bet he's Troon.

hahaha.........no...wait, maybe.........no.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

oh, squarepusher, u so fabulum

u so fabulum u blow my cerebabulum

hey, squarepusher

hey, squarepusher

f u amazon. should have had this by now and they just cancelled the order.

Why did they cancel? I pre-ordered with amazon too, not sure if I'll get mine as well. Maybe their vinyl stocks are extremely limited

Guest jasondonervan

Red in Blue exudes strong John Carpenter soundtrack vibes. This can only be considered a good thing.

what is this i don't even...

dude is almost 50, hits play and waves his arms???

this isn't live right? i mean, live act...

is he taking the piss?

kind of emulating a skrillex gig?

:facepalm:

makes me wonder if it really is him behind the helmet...

[youtubehd]ai1gzCltwok&[/youtubehd]

what is this i don't even...

dude is almost 50, hits play and waves his arms???

this isn't live right? i mean, live act...

is he taking the piss?

kind of emulating a skrillex gig?

:facepalm:

makes me wonder if it really is him behind the helmet...

[youtubehd]ai1gzCltwok&[/youtubehd]

he's 37

Archived