IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

A few hours into Shin Megami Tensie IV. Damn this game is hard at the beginning. I've died like 20 times in the first few hours.

The Naraku dungeon is really hard when you don't really have any demons. Have you made it to the boss yet? I got obliterated by him the first time I fought him. I think there are two really hard bosses there, but you pass it, you'll notice the difficulty drop a bit, mostly because you gain access to some good demons and can fuse for the first time.

A few hours into Shin Megami Tensie IV. Damn this game is hard at the beginning. I've died like 20 times in the first few hours.

The Naraku dungeon is really hard when you don't really have any demons. Have you made it to the boss yet? I got obliterated by him the first time I fought him. I think there are two really hard bosses there, but you pass it, you'll notice the difficulty drop a bit, mostly because you gain access to some good demons and can fuse for the first time.

I've got a few demons now and it makes a huge difference. It's still pretty tough though, only takes a few hits to kill you or one of your demons. I've not made it to any bosses yet, I'm just past the first few missions (I've just finished the point where you get challenge missions/quests for the first time).

So far I'm liking it though.

Realized I never went back and beat Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, so I am back to playing that, determined to finish it. So good. The cel shading really benefits from the HD. I wish Nintendo would remake Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks into Wii U games using this engine.

anyone here with a significant other who plays video games, and what do they play? my gf is currently hooked on 10/10, which she found on Keanu Reeves' twitter account. now she curses him on a daily basis, lol

anyone here with a significant other who plays video games, and what do they play? my gf is currently hooked on 10/10, which she found on Keanu Reeves' twitter account. now she curses him on a daily basis, lol

My gf does. She plays mostly the same stuff as me. She's hooked on Mortal Kombat X lol

Awesome updates! Checkpoints are going to make playing/making levels much more fun. Now maybe people will finish more challenging levels without giving up. I haven't played much recently because I've been busy dabling with music but I hope to get on and make a few courses soon.

An interesting read on the Apple TV4, and how it will deal with cloud gaming, limited local storage and initial app bundle size of 200mb, and what's called app thinning. I ordered a 64gb model yesterday, will report back after I can check it out at home, and overseas.

http://www.polygon.com/features/2015/10/26/9604068/apple-tv-app-size-limit-technology-slicing-tags-200-mb

My girl has been playing The Secret World for a while and really seems to dig it. She was also addicted to Terraria for a long time...

A few new PS4 game trailers.

[youtubehd]AOZtqDhQP44[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]LL2gW7hmXu4[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]qvI5AHu5Xao[/youtubehd]

Looking great!

nov 4 doods!!!! (i'm looking at you QQQ + flim)

absolutely cannot wait for checkpoint flags though...

I'm delaying the stage I'm currently working on until we get our checkpoints!

So Nintendo's first big mobile game is an instant messager with fucking Miis? Lame.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/245680-miitomo-english-slides

What did you think it was going to be, Mario?

binding of isaac afterbirth in 1 day. i havent been this excited about a game in years.

Yeah, it looks crazy from what i've seen

Lol @ people who overplayed on Rebirth and claim they don't feel like playing this, suckaz

I'm developing a nasty habit of abusing quicksaves and savestates in emulators (pretty much all I play lately)... bad stuff

I do that a lot too

this was the only way I could beat Maximum Carnage from the old Mega Drive/Genesis days.