IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Yeah New Vegas was much stronger in terms of story. In fact, I would very much love to see Obsidian do one more Fallout game, and get it right where Fallout 4 fell short.

fallout 4 has been completely wiped from my interest spectrum in favour of witcher 3. this game is literally hundreds of times more enjoyable. it also looks 10 times nicer, while using a massive amount less graphical processing power.

Edited by messiaen

You guys are scaring me with this Fallout 4 talk. Maybe I'll wait till it's cheaper.

It's not bad, but the excitement died fairly quickly. The game relies quite heavily on recycled areas that magically repopulate themselves. Actual questlines are alright, though they're certainly nowhere near as detailed as some of the NV quests. It's mostly the settlement related stuff that drives me nuts, they constantly need to be defended by clearing out an area of raiders/mutants/mercs, and if you leave the quest for too long you automatically fail them, so you sort of have to show up and repeat clearing an area to avoid losing people.

It's a bit like my issues with Skyrim - every quest or faction job boils down to clearing a dungeon of undead/bandits/robots.

Definitely wait until it's cheaper - even moreso a GOTY edition, Bethesda at least know how to do expansions right.

Definitely wait until it's cheaper - even moreso a GOTY edition, Bethesda at least know how to do expansions right.

For sure, I always wait for GOTY steam sale priced versions. Not only do you get all the stuff at a super cheap price, but by then pretty much any shenanigans have been patched and the mod community can make everything all shiny (whilst Nexus can continue to leak usernames and passwords from their users !)

still playing fallout4 with much exite almost everyday, i'm just exploring every building, buffing up my settlements, power armor and guns and armor to max. going for all the perks possible. i don't even bother anymore with those annoying sidequests

just got into the institute but i think i'll continue exploring and hording for a while before hell breaks loose between the factions i'm in

also paladin danse is such a pain in the ass to get to max relation ship, i'v been flirting like hell with him doing everything he likes but i can't seem to get into a romance with him, i just wanna suck his power armor phallus so i can get that fuckin perk goddamnit

also paladin danse is such a pain in the ass to get to max relation ship, i'v been flirting like hell with him doing everything he likes but i can't seem to get into a romance with him, i just wanna suck his power armor phallus so i can get that fuckin perk goddamnit

sig material

I haven't been playing any new games recently, but have been enjoying the shit out of Fallout 4 so far. I like the variety of stuff you can do in the game, and have been enjoying paladin danse's righteous authority for clearing out unsuspicous wanderers with one, well-aimed shot.

also cleared the tower where that one dude wanted to civilize the super mutants with some shakespeare lol. Got a nice +3 charisma suit out of it. currently getting detective valentine out of a tight spot, and probably will help that hot journalist on her mission. i'm really liking the fact that i can just wonder around and do nothing and everything at the same time: tinkering with my guns, working on my settlement, building armor. i hope i will keep the same enthusiasm as ivan ooze

Edited by Guest

FO4 Pros: Lots of crafting and exploration opportunities, more realistic combat than FO3.
FO4 Cons: Weak, convoluted story, super-repetitive side quests, settlement babysitting gets annoying after a while.

Risk Of Rain is awesome.

It is indeed sir. Deadbolt, by the same developers, is due for release soon I believe.

Reached the final boss fight on my second Athena playthough (in TVH mode) in Borderlands: tPS, but he's three levels above me. Think I'll play thru the Craptrap whatever-it-is DLC first to level up a bit before taking him on again, figure that might level the playing field.

just bought sanic hegehoge 1-3 for $1.24 each, haven't played them in ages... 2 was my first game ever, i prayed for a genesis for christmas when i was 5 and the lord answered, which is why im posting here now

also grabbed double dragon neon, it's a better reboot than i figured it would be tbh

and of course, still slogging through witcher 3. what a great game.

lastly, bought risk of rain. i suck. fun though.

Guest bitroast

was worried at first when i heard the wolf amibo unlocks a new dungeon. (i dont mind the odd bit of dlc/additional content but content locking to physical item that has history of selling out doesn't always sound like the greatest bestest of ideas...).

the "new dungeon", Cave of shadows.. looks just a little identical to the Cave of ordeals tho..

also. lol @ the yoda-talk at the end of the video.

I can't wait for legit modding to get going for Fallout. I haven't been playing as much since I maxed out most of my crafting opportunities. Can't wait to see what mods will do to expand the weapon system and add more building blocks to settlements.

And a mod to fix settlement defense quests is crucial. Agree that it's one of the poorest aspects of the game. It just wrecks all sense of immersion when Preston sends you on your millionth sanctuary defense quest, and talks about it like he's never fucking heard of the place before. "maybe they'll join our cause!" Again? Really?

What is the concept of this game, being in high school sucks?

You do realize the vid you linked is an ad for a bullying prevention charity right?

The game is a heavily plot-driven graphic-adventure-ish game in the vein of The Walking Dead games so I don't think you can just change the character's gender, and why would you want to anyway

Edited by ThatSpanishGuy

What is the concept of this game, being in high school sucks?

You do realize the vid you linked is an ad for a bullying prevention charity right?

lol

Anyway, it's surprisingly good. It's about time travel and shit