IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

This is pretty much the only game I'm interested in so far this E3

Pretty much everything else at the Sony gig had the same dark, washed out, brown and gray depressing looking coloring to it.  Who buys an HDR television to look at a billion shades of brown?  Give me some color, please.  It's like this gen of Western developers grew up watching way too many Zack Snyder movies, lol

Yeah and apparently Lorn scored its soundtrack

The Anthem gameplay vid is sweeeet eye candy but it's pretty obvious the final product will look and play nothing like this. It's funny how much we have to gauge how big the downgrade is gonna be for a game now. More than ever.

Yeah and apparently Lorn scored its soundtrack

giphy.gif

the music in the trailer is previously released but he's confirmed there'll be original material on the game soundtrack.

game looks interesting also.

Pretty lame E3 overall. Ubisoft showed some cool stuff but Battlefront 2 and new Uncharted are pretty much the only must-haves. Too much nostalgia-driven fake retro-aesthetic stuff and games that try to be Uncharted/The Last of Us.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't think I've seen any game in the last few years that is a must-have. Every single game I can wait for, really. Want to play BotW and the new South Park, but must-have? Not really. Dumb game jam games excite more than most big titles nowadays.

Don't think I've seen any game in the last few years that is a must-have. Every single game I can wait for, really.

Yeah seen quite a lot of each conference so far (can't bring myself to ever watch a whole one with all that OTT reactions to everything, scripted 'gameplay' footage and CGI teaser nothingness) and there wasn't a single thing that made me think anything other than 'looks just like that game I couldn't be bothered to play last year'

yeah pretty meh so far, for playstation stupid VR games and remakes and i just know battlefront 2 and destiny 2 are gonna be stripped down to a minimum of content so we can spend another 60bucks on dlc

i do have a small hope they will take call of duty to a new level and make it great again but we'll see

Well, Sony's conference was what I was expecting - a ho-hum lull, with nothing really innovative or new - just really pretty, really refined games that we've played before in one form or another.

Honestly, the only games I am really excited about are Everybody's Golf and the new Housemarque games, Nex Machina and Matterfall. Too many games are trying to be the next "The Last of Us" see: New Uncharted, God of War, Days Gone, etc.

The Spiderman game looked really good, but I honestly can't see myself getting excited about Spiderman in any form. As much as Sony likes to trot him out, he's almost the unofficial Sony mascot now (Sonyman?)

I think they saw what Microsoft brought to the table, and decided what they had was good enough without resorting to any price cuts or announcements they might be holding off for Gamescom or Tokyo Game Show later this year.

Poor PS VIta - one game announced is getting a Vita version (Undertale), and not even a Sony game.

i just know battlefront 2 and destiny 2 are gonna be stripped down to a minimum of content so we can spend another 60bucks on dlc

sigh..

Except they've already said all the extra maps and characters will be free...

That said, the Devolver conference was funny. Glad someone was taking the piss out of the overuse of words like 'future'. Suda 51's 'collaboration' with them was perfect, the best bit of the whole conference.

Did Square present anything at E3 this year? The new Kingdom Hearts trailer a few days back was the only noise I've heard from them, then silence.

there was some more footage of that heinous dissidia crap?

sucks that they literally didn't show anything besides a logo, but it's good to know a new metroid prime is coming

i'm hoping that his means they'll re-release the previous trilogy w/o the awful wii motion controls like they did on wiiu