IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

There's not enough talk about how awesome Wolfenstein looks.

I read somewhere that you start the game off wheelchair-bound, and you move throughout the level on conveyor belts

Main character is Chris Clark:

20jl0er.jpg

You got a genuine laugh out of me.

Super Mario Odyssey has co op, the 2nd player controls his hat, that's genius. Nintendo overall had a really strong showing as E3 has continued; Mario, Splatoon 2, and Fire Emblem Warriors all look really polished. Add to that confirmations for Pokémon, Metroid Prime 4, and Pikmin 4 on Switch and there's not much more I could ask for as a fan. They are saving the Smash Bros announcement for next year I guess, so it should have some notable new content.

Super Mario Odyssey has co op, the 2nd player controls his hat, that's genius. Nintendo overall had a really strong showing as E3 has continued; Mario, Splatoon 2, and Fire Emblem Warriors all look really polished. Add to that confirmations for Pokémon, Metroid Prime 4, and Pikmin 4 on Switch and there's not much more I could ask for as a fan. They are saving the Smash Bros announcement for next year I guess, so it should have some notable new content.

TGS I bet

The Wolfenstein and Days Gone showings were pretty dope but goddamn Nazis and Zombies are exhausted in the video game/cinema world. I'm actually excited for The Evil Within 2, the first one had some issues with like the acting and the graphics, neither of which were mind-blowing, but it was a fun game with a good upgrade system that added some interesting elements to the survival horror genre when the lackluster RE6 was out and the hope for Silent Hill was dying. It was my favorite trailer of E3.

As far as Sony is concerned Spiderman looks like it has potential as does Detroit.

Don't own an XBOX but Cuphead and The Last Night are beautiful to look at, which is a breath of fresh air considering apparently every game on PS4 right now wants to be third person with the camera positioned 8 feet away from the character that occupies the lower left side of the screen with a dark filter (God of War, Days Gone, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, everything else). 

The Mario Odyssey reveal let me know what it must feel like to be Rubin Farr for a little while. I wasn't excited about new donk city but after watching some actual gameplay it looks like a ton of fun, being able to possess other characters and jump back into 2d to scale up a tower only to seamlessly transition back into the colorful 3D world looked amazing, in my opinion that was the highlight of E3.

As far as PSVR is concerned the only game I'm really looking forward to is Moss. Platformers in VR look incredible. It's anybody's guess as to how Inpatient will be, Supermassive succeeded last time out with Until Dawn: Rush of Blood so I'm guessing whatever it is it will be fun.

The Wolfenstein and Days Gone showings were pretty dope but goddamn Nazis and Zombies are exhausted in the video game/cinema world. I'm actually excited for The Evil Within 2, the first one had some issues with like the acting and the graphics, neither of which were mind-blowing, but it was a fun game with a good upgrade system that added some interesting elements to the survival horror genre when the lackluster RE6 was out and the hope for Silent Hill was dying. It was my favorite trailer of E3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yYRVfeiSdU

As far as Sony is concerned Spiderman looks like it has potential as does Detroit.

Don't own an XBOX but Cuphead and The Last Night are beautiful to look at, which is a breath of fresh air considering apparently every game on PS4 right now wants to be third person with the camera positioned 8 feet away from the character that occupies the lower left side of the screen with a dark filter (God of War, Days Gone, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, everything else).

The Mario Odyssey reveal let me know what it must feel like to be Rubin Farr for a little while. I wasn't excited about new donk city but after watching some actual gameplay it looks like a ton of fun, being able to possess other characters and jump back into 2d to scale up a tower only to seamlessly transition back into the colorful 3D world looked amazing, in my opinion that was the highlight of E3.

As far as PSVR is concerned the only game I'm really looking forward to is Moss. Platformers in VR look incredible. It's anybody's guess as to how Inpatient will be, Supermassive succeeded last time out with Until Dawn: Rush of Blood so I'm guessing whatever it is it will be fun.

Sod hailing Sagan imma gonna hail Hail Sagan instead. Wise words there bey.

Been playing Dying Light for the first time. Awesomeness

This has been my favourite game in years, loved it.

Fallout 4 is basically Fallout 3, I wish they'd had more ambition.

i've joined the current gen and got myself a PS4. currently playing rocket league (lots of) and have started Nioh. not 100% sure how i feel about Nioh yet but rocket league is a 10/10

I want to know more about the background of that game but I am terrified of typing "Dream Daddy" into Google

judging by the artstyle I'll hazard a guess at tumblr bullshit

I only have a few hours a week to game lately, and I am still trudging though Persona 5. My game file is about 105 hours now and I estimate I'm only about 50-70% done with the game.

Jesus fuck thats definitely worth the $60 price tag , but I'd really like to see an ending screen this year.

On mobile: Flipping Legend. Simple yet addictive, with Minecraft-style voxel grafix. My new favorite time killer. Also just got promoted to Gold League II on War Robots last night. Time to upgrade my hangar like a fiend.

On PC: Doom 2016. Still holds up well over a year later.