IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

if death stranding is really not gonna be there then i can't imagine much else that will excite me. ffvii remake has gotta be years out with them restructuring development. 

maybe from will announce a new tenchu or armored core. that could be sweet

if death stranding is really not gonna be there then i can't imagine much else that will excite me. ffvii remake has gotta be years out with them restructuring development. 

There's been a Bloodborne II title screenshot floating around... I bet that's their next game (hopefully not the only one).

There's been a Bloodborne II title screenshot floating around... I bet that's their next game (hopefully not the only one).

lame. i thought after bloodborne came out there was a quote where they talked about wanting to do something outside of the dark souls vein and even mentioned ac/tenchu by name. i'm a bad gamer. never played a souls/bloodborne even though i own a couple of them =\ (well, not for more than a combined 20 minutes)

I was late to the party with Bloodborne. But holy hell did I enjoy it. Full on obsessed and that never happens lately. Bloodborne 2 would make my damn day. 

I thought I read somewhere that months ago they confirmed Armored core was one of the new games they're working on? 

That title screenshot is almost definitely fake, I read up a little bit on it. Obviously it's possible they're working on a BB2, and if they do it I hope they really take their time and make sure it works well as a successor to an absolutely great game...I'd honestly rather them work on some new angles or style maybe within that Souls-like style and just leave BB as a solo masterpiece. They could really do something interesting with the Chalice Dungeon style level generation route, if they could frame it correctly within Miyazaki's love for vague story-lines, man that could be great fun. But who knowssss I trust in them. Praise be to the stupidest-named production company ever.

excited for this:

meaning 9 and 10 officially comin to pc! really digging challenge mode and galleries of volume 1 so curious what they'll come up with this time.

also new dev team hopefully means better emulation and less bugginess...

Edited by jaderpansen

lame. i thought after bloodborne came out there was a quote where they talked about wanting to do something outside of the dark souls vein and even mentioned ac/tenchu by name. i'm a bad gamer. never played a souls/bloodborne even though i own a couple of them =\ (well, not for more than a combined 20 minutes)

lol

Ugh,yeh. Not digging the art style they're going for. Let's hope it turns out better than mighty no. 9.

i didn't back it but i will play it if it doesn't suck. it looks okay but i wish the movement speed was a bit faster. only game i've ever backed was formula fusion which just celebrated it's 1.0 release on steam but i'm too busy playing tekken to get into it =\

i doubt it could be as bad as might no 9. that game definitely suffered from the fact that it had to be ported to like 9 consoles and they just went with putting the 3ds version on everything basically. 

That's the one.

Dang, I'm sure in the first screenshots it looks considerably better - Like hand drawn sprites. This looks more like a PS2 game ran through an HD filter.

EDIT: Yeah certainly looks quite different from the first comcept art -

397631900.jpg

Anyone here backing Bloodstained? I dunno, it seems to me a 16 bit style would serve it better and get more older gamers and retro fans out to support it.

https://www.fangamer.com/a/kindling/bloodstained

Here you go: 

It's a damn good game (so far)

That's the one.

Dang, I'm sure in the first screenshots it looks considerably better - Like hand drawn sprites. This looks more like a PS2 game ran through an HD filter.

EDIT: Yeah certainly looks quite different from the first comcept art -

397631900.jpg

doesn't look that different to me. i bet you could get similar stills out of what they currently have. the problem is that it just doesn't look as good in motion as it did watching those sotn sprites did for the first time. and at this point, probably nothing ever will