IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Yeah, I bought it on a sale for next to nothing, thinking it got a bad rep for the bugs that probably were patched out by now. It's garbage. Assassin's Creed 2 and Black Flag are the only ones I enjoyed enough to bother finishing them.

Assassin's Creed 3 was a waste of my time. AC 2 and Brotherhood are probably the best ones.

I was really excited to get an AC game based in modern times, but I can't be bothered with that series anymore.

thanks all! i picked up AC 2, i'll give that a whirl before going further. i like games that people review as "similar to assassins creed" (like mad max) so here's hoping

Been following Somerville for quite a while and now it's been announced that previous co-owner of Playdead (Limbo and Inside) is involved in it

Stuff I've been staring at on Twitter and Youtube over the last year...

Oh god, the first twenty minutes must have been heartbreaking for those really looking forward to it when they realised that was pretty much the game.

everyone remember no man's sky? lol

You know there are some Ulililia-like spectrum-cruisers that are obsessively playing the game like it was the only thing in life that mattered...

Replaying Xcom 2 in anticipation for the sick looking new expansion. Love this game

It's been nearly a year since I last played it. I've found that if you invest in Psionics early on the game is easier towards the end than without them.

Recently finished Dragon Quest V on the Super Famicom, holy shit what a game. It's relatively short, only about 25ish hours for an RPG, but the story is SO GOOD. It spans 3 generations, you starting off as a kid, then ending with you as an adult with kids and a wife. You can also befriend monsters and they'll join your party. 10/10, will play again.

Haven't played the DS version yet, but it's the only english release and my GF is having a blast. I have a Retron 5 so I translated my cartridge with it.

Edited by Trilobot

everyone remember no man's sky? lol

You know there are some Ulililia-like spectrum-cruisers that are obsessively playing the game like it was the only thing in life that mattered...

Every game has those. It's really weird when people like things.

Playing Yakuza Zero atm. New to the Yakuza series, bowled over by it so far. Great humour and quirkiness. Kind of like Shemue but more knowing.

The crash bandicoot remaster is a little easy (meaning obvious) but damn if I didn't play the shit out of those games as a wee lil one

Edited by dr lopez

Playing Yakuza Zero atm. New to the Yakuza series, bowled over by it so far. Great humour and quirkiness. Kind of like Shemue but more knowing.

have you killed any would-be suiciders yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD2qwEqeSG0

Nope. Did just help a foreign sex worker pair off with her abusive pimp so she can stay in the country though. Quirky Japanese humour eh :-/ ... yeah veering off course rapidly then

Yakuzo 0 is one of the games i want to pick up now i have a PS4 but it's still a little expensive.

after 3 false starts/resets i'm finally getting into Nioh. quite the learning curve to it. decided on an Axe/Sword + magic build. one thing about this game is the sheer amount of shitty drops enemies pick up. i spend way too much time trying to manage my inventory just for it to swell up again 5 minutes later.

i've already put around 30 hours into rocket league as well. i think i have a problem.

I finished The Witness. Boy were the puzzles tedious at the end. I had to cheat a lot. Still don't understand why some solutions work. Ending sucked as well.

Just started Firewatch.

Boy were the puzzles tedious at the end. I had to cheat a lot. Still don't understand why some solutions work. Ending sucked as well.

That's a clusterfuck of sentences right there !