IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

You're right! There's no way I could be a different person 6-7 years after I first started posting here. 

People don't change at all!

Again, so easy to craft a pleasant and helpful response but instead you opt for conflict for no reason I can identify. 

I was just looking for some info on a fucking vidja game. That's all. Way to go man.

lol gross over-friendliness, sorry you've met the real me now. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

If you have some sort of problem with me up and above asking for feedback on a goddamn videogame lol, there is a platform for that and it's called private messaging. Hope you utilize it as it's one of the paid features here on watmm, no?

Inspired by 1990s FPS and arcade games, Devil Daggers is a fast-paced shooter that places you in an abyssal arena to face endless legions of demons. Armed with versatile magic daggers and a fluid movment system, fight to survive as long as you can. Compete for precious seconds with Steam Friends or on global leaderboards.Your spirit and skill will be tested.

Inspired by 1990s FPS and arcade games, Devil Daggers is a fast-paced shooter that places you in an abyssal arena to face endless legions of demons. Armed with versatile magic daggers and a fluid movment system, fight to survive as long as you can. Compete for precious seconds with Steam Friends or on global leaderboards.Your spirit and skill will be tested.

Kind of like Doom vs Serious Sam? I like

You're right! There's no way I could be a different person 6-7 years after I first started posting here. 

People don't change at all!

I think we need an example that you can change.

Anyways, looks like something autistic plebs from 1996 would play on their Dell laptop so I'm not really interested in searching it out.

Kind of like Doom vs Serious Sam? I like

Ah, OK. Good example !

just got 100%/plat in Neir Automata, deleted my data after the credits and all that. now it's time to never play it again. good game though. not sure if i liked it more than the OG Neir, though it's been a while since i played it.

I caved and bought Blops 4. Blackout mode is cool if you like killing one person then getting sniped 15 minutes later by the second other person you encounter. The regular COD multiplayer is the same stuff as all the other games with some new modes, seems fine. I don't play the zombie mode and there's no campaign because who cares. 

I will get though so many audio books while playing this mindless shit.

blackout is pretty fun. have a few second place finishes (last one was with 5 kills) but haven't been able to close yet as i'm still learning some of the mechanics/utilities. main gripe is wishing you could change between auto/single shot with more of the assault rifles (there's only one semi auto dmr). got second in my first ffa and won the second owning with that ridiculous cordite class.

just got 100%/plat in Neir Automata, deleted my data after the credits and all that. now it's time to never play it again. good game though. not sure if i liked it more than the OG Neir, though it's been a while since i played it.

How long was it? I didn't even know this game existed but I googled it and looks p good, might have to pick it up.

How long was it? I didn't even know this game existed but I googled it and looks p good, might have to pick it up.

*stephen crawls out from under rock* "what is everything?"

I caved and bought Blops 4. Blackout mode is cool if you like killing one person then getting sniped 15 minutes later by the second other person you encounter. The regular COD multiplayer is the same stuff as all the other games with some new modes, seems fine. I don't play the zombie mode and there's no campaign because who cares. 

blackout is pretty fun. have a few second place finishes (last one was with 5 kills) but haven't been able to close yet as i'm still learning some of the mechanics/utilities. main gripe is wishing you could change between auto/single shot with more of the assault rifles (there's only one semi auto dmr). got second in my first ffa and won the second owning with that ridiculous cordite class.

It's pretty good. At least people don't build shit when you shoot at them.

maybe 30ish to complete the main stories and do most sidequests, about 45 to plat.

I just got rewarded my first space frigate in No Man's Sky by helping the captain fight off pirates, and he put me in command. There's so much to do and explore in this game it's insane. In fact this could easily keep me occupied for the rest of 2018.

If there's ever gonna be a new Star Trek game, I wouldn't be surprised if it borrows heavily from NMS's game mechanics.

I just got rewarded my first space frigate in No Man's Sky by helping the captain fight off pirates, and he put me in command. There's so much to do and explore in this game it's insane. In fact this could easily keep me occupied for the rest of 2018.

If there's ever gonna be a new Star Trek game, I wouldn't be surprised if it borrows heavily from NMS's game mechanics.

I completely crashed on that game. I got the frigate as well but every just seems like such a hassle and I don’t want to be limited by my stupid inventory. Also, maybe it’s just me but the way they bombard you with information is ridiculously overwhelming.

I completely crashed on that game. I got the frigate as well but every just seems like such a hassle and I don’t want to be limited by my stupid inventory. Also, maybe it’s just me but the way they bombard you with information is ridiculously overwhelming.

It's a bit much. Try switching over to "Creative" mode - basically it's God Mode. You don't get the dopamine reward hit for completing tasks, but it's a nice alternative if you just want to chill out and roam the galaxy.