IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Gettin itchy to play the new Pokemon on Switch. I hoped they would have some cool post game. if I'm gonna recatch all 151 Gen 1 Pokes. Well, you have to beat 151 MORE trainers, each with only one monster, but you have to use the same monster ONLY to beat them. Yeah good luck!

FO4 is $30 on xbox live right now, so I'm thinking about getting it.

Finished Far Cry 5 and was pretty disappointed with the ending. Gameplay is still dope, though.

Personally, I think that you should never give credence to any religious fanatics and by giving it a "dark" ending it just puts more fuel on the fire for people that want to believe in dumb shit.

Giving Titanfall 2 a spin right now. Apparently it's made by the people that did Modern Warfare 1 & 2 so the handling in it is great. Have yet to try multiplayer, but it looks promising.

Yeah I thought the Far Cry 5 ending was a big letdown as well, even though it had solid gunplay.

The same can be said for Fallout 4 really. But that's not to discourage you from trying it out, because it still has a lot going for it, especially with mods. Something I've learned on my latest playthrough though is this: if you hold off committing to any faction allegiance until later in the game, then chances are you'll have more freedom to explore and roam about, especially with the Minutemen.

Got myself a decent condition Amiga 1200

l8scm5U.jpg

Been playing around with emulation too, but there's definitely something about putting floppies in.

That looks pristine ! If you're feeling brave (and when it's finally released) look into getting a Vampire v4 for it:

l8scm5U.jpg

Been playing around with emulation too, but there's definitely something about putting floppies in.

That looks pristine ! If you're feeling brave (and when it's finally released) look into getting a Vampire v4 for it:

If I can afford it :p

I've already ordered a flickerfixer and 68030 accelerator card for it. I'm also going to be modding the motherboard to fix the timing issues.

l8scm5U.jpg

Haven't seen the vampire video yet or know what it does, but perhaps a gotek device to replace your floppy drive could be an option to have/play a large set of games etc from a usb stick? 

l8scm5U.jpg

Haven't seen the vampire video yet or know what it does, but perhaps a gotek device to replace your floppy drive could be an option to have/play a large set of games etc from a usb stick? 

The Vampire is kinda like an accelerator board, but not....as I understand it, it's an FPGA that takes the 68060 instruction set and improves on it (they dub it the non-existent 68080), as well as implementing other features of the Amiga custom chipset. There's contention in the community as to whether it's classed as emulation or not...

I'd considered a Gotek, but I think for the most part for games I'll set up a WHDLoad system and load them from disk images. I actually quite like having to use floppies again. 

Titanfall 2 multiplayer is pretty fun, but it doesn't quite do it for me. It's kind of weird there are three categories for kills and they don't tell you your deaths, but they give you a k/d ratio in your stats. 

Currently watching a Black Ops 4 stream and fighting the urge to download it. There's a new mode that's basically PUBG. I like that there are no fucking jetpacks in this one.

i honestly haven't had many problems with pub since 1.0. other than their server downtimes are during some of what would be some of my peek play times (probably to accommodate asian market where they are still much bigger i think).

had a number of boots/crashes with blops4 in the first few days but after being away from it for about 5 days there was a 9gig patch and had no errors last nite. positional sound still sucks dick in blops though

Titanfall 2 campaign was tiiiiite. Came lttp to that but it was one the best for a FPS in a while . Fun multi too.

Blops Blackout feels like what I wanted PUBG to be. I.e., PUBG, but more polished, with more intense pacing.

^it sounds like you really hate playing that lol

I'm trying to finish up Hyper Light Drifter (finally) I'm like...2/3s of the way through I think? Exploring a bit but I know I'm missing a little bit here and there, maybe will give me something to come back and play with later after I finish? The vibe of the game is damned nice though, really the only reason I haven't finished it was I didn't want it to be over.

Intermittently playing a new-ish DS3 character and doing some Bloodborne dungeons too. Really just into games for the vibes right now tbh. I guess I'm a filthy casual.

loved Hyper Light Drifter 

great atmosphere / audio/ visual style and great gameplay

was a kickstarter way back

also playing through Dark Souls 3 for the first time

loving every minute of it (although I sometimes rage-quit lol)

Played through Inside last night. That was...interesting. Stumbled upon two secrets and those were the only achievements I got.

About to head to Gamestop to pick up RDR2.

Edited by Braintree