IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

The Tetris Effect demo is... short? Just three stages that if you've played Tetris before, can get through in about 15 minutes.

Still want the full game because the visuals and sounds are amazing. My only complaint is the playfield is very small (which I get to show off the visuals around the playfield).

The Tetris Effect demo is... short? Just three stages that if you've played Tetris before, can get through in about 15 minutes.

Still want the full game because the visuals and sounds are amazing. My only complaint is the playfield is very small (which I get to show off the visuals around the playfield).

You can zoom in on the playfield with the left analogue stick, and rotate it with the right. Really helps if you're playing in non-VR.

You can zoom in on the playfield with the left analogue stick, and rotate it with the right. Really helps if you're playing in non-VR.

Ah, thanks - I did find the 'challenge' modes or whatever they're called - same stages, but very challenging, especially that 'random' effects mode... does my head in when the screen flips upside down and I've got a high stack to contend with.

I also found where in the options you can change the default view of the playfield to bring it in closer.

The soundtrack is very, very good on this - supposedly you get the OST for free if you preorder...

Gamers are the worst...

aw8ef7.png

Entitled little shits.

They really are. Especially considering they take gaming more seriously than the apparent slow death of our planet.

Finally got to Wiley's Gear Castle in Megaman 11... now the fun begins

:D

Honestly Wiley's Castle really is relatively easy this time around, especially Wiley himself... privided you know the proper counter picks ;). Good luck!!

man, Road Redemption is crap, N64 era graphics and fog. Steer clear of this un.

Rating: 9/10 - ‎4,203 reviews - ‎US$19.99

9/10 based on 4203 steam reviews. Lots of people seem to like it? Not saying you're wrong I just rarely see almost unanimously liked games lol.
Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Just bought ghost blade and giana sisters on ps4

Metaljesusrocks on youtube did a hidden gems series. I'm gonna buy shadow complex and deadlight on payday hehe.

Finally got to Wiley's Gear Castle in Megaman 11... now the fun begins

:D

Honestly Wiley's Castle really is relatively easy this time around, especially Wiley himself... privided you know the proper counter picks ;). Good luck!!

Honestly only a few stages have been overly difficult (I'm looking at you Inferno Man with your walls of fire (which Tundra Man's weapon is handy in dealing with), and I'm looking for my inevitable reunion with the Yellow Devil.

man, Road Redemption is crap, N64 era graphics and fog. Steer clear of this un.

Rating: 9/10 - ‎4,203 reviews - ‎US$19.99

9/10 based on 4203 steam reviews. Lots of people seem to like it? Not saying you're wrong I just rarely see almost unanimously liked games lol.

have you learned anything? if rubin farr hates it, it's probably good. he's the perfect inverse litmus test. 

Astrobot for PSVR

6PNvaHc.gif

when I first got it I thought I would fire it up and play a bit. 2 days later I finally beat it. It's incredible. So much more fun than flat earth gaming could ever hope to be at this point. Red Dead 2 is pretty cool though.