IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

The whole Todd Howard-hate thing is ridiculous. Sure, he's the director of the games and is the face of Bethesda, but I'm pretty sure he's not the one who says, "alright, it's half-baked, let's make some money!"

it's a meme, essentially. he just has one of those faces. although, I'm not sure who the buck would ultimately stop with besides the game director.

I've been thinking that the reason FO76 isn't available on steam and is Bethesda.net exclusive is so that they wouldn't be subject to refunds. Although I'm not certain whether refunds are an option on their proprietary service or not.

But who am I to judge. I haven't tried it yet. But I might later, who knows.

So, in the last two weeks I've gone back to playing DQ11, Fallout 3, KOTOR 2, and RDR, also started playing Diablo 3 AND FALLOUT NEW VEGAS SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE TOO MANY JOBS

God of War is $22 at the moment.

Just bought this too just to see how good the graphics can be. Waited a couple of weeks for Black Friday and turned out there are no deals for the Pro...

I missed the whole generation of Playstation 4 and now starting to get back into games. Bought Bloodborne, Persona 5 and Nier Automata. Any other recommendation?

Just bought this too just to see how good the graphics can be. Waited a couple of weeks for Black Friday and turned out there are no deals for the Pro...

I missed the whole generation of Playstation 4 and now starting to get back into games. Bought Bloodborne, Persona 5 and Nier Automata. Any other recommendation?

Horizon Zero Dawn is my favorite. Here is a list of all my faves for the system: https://www.grouvee.com/user/onecaseman/shelves/182331-ps4-favorites/

I just bought a Switch with Zelda and Mario, and got Detroit: Become Human for $20.

I also beat the first Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC. 

Edited by onecaseman

Horizon Zero Dawn is my favorite. Here is a list of all my faves for the system: https://www.grouvee.com/user/onecaseman/shelves/182331-ps4-favorites/

I just bought a Switch with Zelda and Mario, and got Detroit: Become Human for $20.

I also beat the first Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC. 

will check that one out. I wanted to see how good 4K HDR looks like on the telly, it was between gow and hzd at first

also got doom and wolfenstein 2 for €10 each ^_^

I have a switch as well but it's been gathering dust after I completed mario odyssey, botw and golf story

The Witcher 3

Yakuza 0

Doom

If you didn’t play The Last of Us on PS3 that’s one of the best things on PS4 too

good shout on yakuza 0, will get ps plus as well it's free this month

I've been thinking that the reason FO76 isn't available on steam and is Bethesda.net exclusive is so that they wouldn't be subject to refunds. Although I'm not certain whether refunds are an option on their proprietary service or not.

But who am I to judge. I haven't tried it yet. But I might later, who knows.

I'd wait. I think it might become a free-to-play game in the coming months considering how negative the reviews are coming in.

Enter the gungeon for switch is 50 percent off at eshop

And i really wanted to buy the physical copy but i have like that much nintendo dollars on my account give or take 50 cents so i think it was meant to be

Should i buy it?

Bought a 4k TV today, my vidja has never looked better. RDR2 never looked bad before, but damn is it beautiful in the HDR.

I might be nitpicking but I read somewhere it's actually fake hdr. Like nier automata on the xbox Edited by fairuzosman

Bought a 4k TV today, my vidja has never looked better. RDR2 never looked bad before, but damn is it beautiful in the HDR.

I might be nitpicking but I read somewhere it's actually fake hdr. Like nier automata on the xbox

I read about it as well and listened to someone talk about it on a podcast, and my response is... does it matter? It's still the most gorgeous looking game ever made.

I might be nitpicking but I read somewhere it's actually fake hdr. Like nier automata on the xbox

I read about it as well and listened to someone talk about it on a podcast, and my response is... does it matter? It's still the most gorgeous looking game ever made.

Either way, the jump to 4k on my TV and the extra rendering makes it look damn good, the lighting effects seem more realistic, especially noticable on the sunrays through trees and around buildings.

Also jumped off RDR2 to give Soul Calibur 6 a try, pretty fun... the Libra of Soul mode has a similar feel to Weapons Master mode of SC2, which'll give it lots of longevity.

STILL playing NMS. Version 1.75 update today. Two years ago I never imagined I'd even be touching this game again. Yet here I am, 150+ hours in.

Their commitment to updating this is admirable, were I not embroiled in RDR2 I'll jump back in but will do after.