IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

aaand back to finishing my ng+ elden ring "no ashes-no bullshit" playthrough. practicing parrying malenia atm, slowly but surely getting there... but man some of these bosses surely show an ugly face one vs one, like fromsoft wasn't sure what setup to balance around, which is kinda understandable considering the wide array of options. first-tried mohg on first playthrough, the aoe management when you're alone is quite ridiculous, tho.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 8:18 AM, Stock said:

Glad to see I'm not the only one spending too much time on Splatoon ! WATMM Squad when ?

is Splatoon worth a purchase for single player only or do you instantly start playing it online? 

• Like 1

Tried some NieR Atutomata on a friend’s Switch, and although it does run smoothly (30fps) and they fit all the DLC on it, GODDAMN IT IS FUGLY BLURRY. 

4 hours ago, o00o said:

is Splatoon worth a purchase for single player only or do you instantly start playing it online? 

The single player is similar to Mario Sunshine, where you have to de-slime areas to unlock more. The co-op Salmon Run levels are more challenging than SP2, with a wider array of new bosses.

lol @ Ginger. HR Ginger belongs in the bad artist names thread.

I was hopeful but it sounds from the reviews like a lot of things that were promising/shaping up didn't eventuate.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, usagi said:

lol @ Ginger. HR Ginger belongs in the bad artist names thread.

I was hopeful but it sounds from the reviews like a lot of things that were promising/shaping up didn't eventuate.

Hahaha! Fucking autocorrect. But yes, HR Ginger. Brilliant guy. What a shame about his haircolor. 

On 10/13/2022 at 5:42 PM, Rubin Farr said:

Tried some NieR Atutomata on a friend’s Switch, and although it does run smoothly (30fps) and they fit all the DLC on it, GODDAMN IT IS FUGLY BLURRY. 

? expected I am going to check some reviews on YouTube how bad it really is. This was one of my wishlist games but I should have known better. Still wondering how Outerwilds will perform on Switch if they really release it one day

Finished the Last of Us remake.  After having just replayed AC: Black Flag, which also came out in 2013, it's impressive how much a game can be polished without changing the basic bones of the thing.  Game holds up still.

Played a bit of Scorn and I'm not keen on going back. Love the art style,  hate the game. Puzzles are mediocre, the forced combat is some of the worst shit of all time. It's mostly a myst lite puzzle game, but you have to get past those lousy enemies to play it. Don't get me started on the check points and lack of manual save. I get angry just thinking about it. 

Wtf you go and do that for/10

7 hours ago, Silent Member said:

Played a bit of Scorn and I'm not keen on going back. Love the art style,  hate the game. Puzzles are mediocre, the forced combat is some of the worst shit of all time. It's mostly a myst lite puzzle game, but you have to get past those lousy enemies to play it. Don't get me started on the check points and lack of manual save. I get angry just thinking about it. 

Wtf you go and do that for/10

Damn. I've been hearing mixed reviews but I still bought it. Was gonna try it out tomorrow night maybe, but still playing Cultic (Chapter One).

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, ambermonke said:

Damn. I've been hearing mixed reviews but I still bought it. Was gonna try it out tomorrow night maybe, but still playing Cultic (Chapter One).

The atmosphere and visuals are great, so it's not all miserable 

Finished Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Ending kind of isn't there because of all the side content, but really enjoyed the journey.

I may do Inscryption next, or just wait until God of War comes out.

Mutant Mudds- cheap game on the switch store so I bought it also good reviews. Very simple 2d platformer, they don't make em like these anymore. Difficulty ramps up quite alot at the end but remains addicting.

Steamworld dig 2- this is almost like a 2d minecraft.. You have to dig for ore and then level up your equipment with the money you make. It's a metroidvania type of game..collect bits to build your skills. I just like digging. Dig dig dig.

hory shet!

developed by Team Bloober Bloober Team, how cool. I always felt they referenced Silent Hill heavily in Layers of Fear.

just backflipped in to echo the lol at H.R. Ginger

re-lol

Edited by usagi

Bought COD MW2 today and the game's great but really pissed off that you can't turn off crossplay. I don't want to play with PC players because they ruin every single game that has crossplay.