IGNORED

Is an Exai tour coming?

futureimage

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are waiting until after the new boc so they can announce a joint tour.

I've been thinking this too (since Exai was released and BOC rumours started to concrete), but I realise thats just my fanboy fantasy....

We never had any indication that it would happen, just pure fanboy speculation based on previous release-followed-by-tour behaviour patterns.

The lack of interviews surrounding the release was a bit out of character, I must admit.

Can we hope for a follow up EP and a tour later in the year?

i heard from the same person that told me BOC had new album coming the day Exai dropped that they are indeed going to tour at some point in 2013. Not known when or where though.

I see no problem if there is no tour, like in 2003. That time it led to creation of Untilted set which was foundational for the following two and became drastically different thing in general.

• 3 weeks later...

Pixelives would know by now but warp seems to have disappeared him by night and fog.

Sup guys. :emb:

You said the word on the warp street is that tour is coming, you said you knew, you betrayed us...

Archived