IGNORED

Is an Exai tour coming?

futureimage

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bill_paxton_aliens.jpg

"this can't be happening man, it can't be happening...."

''That's it man, game over man, game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?''

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't want an exai tour now.

Exai is so 2013.

I want something fresh.

AUTECHRE NEXAI WORLD TOUR 2014

with special guests Nelly Furtado and Tom Jenkinson (Shobaleader One)

Sorry guys, but spring 2014 is just wayyyy too late to support an album that is more than a year old. It doesn't make sense market-wise. It won't happen.

What if the Tour isn't to support the Album but just for its own Sake? I mean we all know what ever live set they play is likely to be quite different to Exai anyway.

Sorry guys, but spring 2014 is just wayyyy too late to support an album that is more than a year old. It doesn't make sense market-wise. It won't happen.

What if the Tour isn't to support the Album but just for its own Sake? I mean we all know what ever live set they play is likely to be quite different to Exai anyway.

usually a tour is in promotion of an upcoming/recent release, but you are right - there is no reason why they couldn't just tour for the sake of touring.

couldn't they just release something now to promote a tour?

Couldn't they just release a live album after the tour?

that'd be a move of a top heart and they have such huge hearts, even bigger then burial

I saw Portishead on tour for 'Third' three years after that album's release. It can happen.

I saw Portishead on tour for 'Third' three years after that album's release. It can happen.
Somewhat similar to this, Radiohead didn't start to tour for king of limbs until about one year after the album came out.

I am still optimistic

Somewhat similar to this, Radiohead didn't start to tour for king of limbs until about one year after the album came out.

I am still optimistic

Unintended Radiohead pun

Guest Rulohead32

I am still optimistic

Unintended Radiohead pun

lol

Archived