IGNORED

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

cear

Where can I hear sans Pharrell?

I think you're looking for the the Mexican Monkey mix...

Edited by ghOsty

Trying to get lucky is in essence a lonesome endeavor. Why does the singer sing about "We" trying to get lucky? Is he so lonely that he's started to speak of himself in the plural form? And also, is he a perpetual failure? I mean, if you actually do get lucky you don't have to stay up all night, do you?

He could just as well have sung "I never get lucky and am too ashamed to go to sleep".

Edited by psn

Guest Lucy Faringold

He could just as well have sung "I never get lucky and am too ashamed to go to sleep".

Haha :-)

I'v heard the 'lucky' track twice now on radio and it's firmly imbedded in my brain and I cant get it to shut up! Its doing my fwuckin head in.

It's obviously an immense pop tune. Probably going to be massive in the mainstream. Not sure if I like it or detest it lol

Edited by beerwolf

Honestly though, another Off The Wall with Wacko Jacko, Quincy Jones and Daft Punk would be pretty amazing. And Wacko singing instead of Farrel is an improvement on most accounts.

love how people are blaming this on Pharrell

who is a great producer

its daft punk's fault for writing a boring ass song. it's a 4 bar loop over and fucking over. they're the ones who decided "fuck it lets just put some lyrics on top of the loop it will work"

but they have little understanding of songwriting so it aint work