Lara Flynn Boyle went to wherever the Event Horizon went...

I think she got face cancer or spmething

Before I got into Twin Peaks I just remember her being in The Practice and Tina Fey making a joke about her wearing a Barbie dress at the 2003 Academy Awards.

Fuck Gene Kelly motherfucker!

I love Agent Rosenfield! Miguel Ferrer really went out on a high note. Fuck cancer.

Albert's path is a strange and difficult one.

evil coop has some really weird and unreal relationship with technology, remember how he typed complete gibberish on his laptop with some ridiculous and cartoonish user interface in earlier ep? i though it was just lynch poking fun at some hax0r tropes, but it looks like there's more behind it with the shit he pulled in ep5. pretty cool.

Wonder if its anything to do with the evolution of the arm, which cackles with electricity.  Also the police officers flashlight was not working properly when they found a bit of manflesh in the boot of the car - which was possibly the work of evil coop?

the overemphasized reactions of passerbys to the brutal accident and the time the camera focused on them was so weird, like something out of 50's movies crossed with the more soapier episodes of the previous seasons of twin peaks. dunno wtf lynch is doing most of the time, but i'm enjoying it washing all over me very much.

Scenes are competing to be the most cringeworthy it seems. That accident scene deserves a medal. Zombi coop is a close second. Honorable mention goes to the 1-1-9 lady.

Also, an actual "Diane" written into the series felt like fanservice.

Can't think of any not cringeworthy scenes, tbh. ...this new TP is like psychotherapy... whats wrong with me...aaaargh

Fuck, the car crash scene made my wife cry. (post baby hormones, not ideal tv viewing!)

The thing with TP is that it is so unpredictable.
You see the kid playing in the park with his mum and you just think well NO they won't go there will they? And the old trailer park guy boasting how he's smoked for 75 years and he's still alive... and you think yeah maybe its your turn now... then bop

Episode 6 was the best so far but also the most difficult to watch. I also love the 80s sounding slo-mo jazz when Dougie is scribbling. It also comes back again when his boss is having some kind of revelation when he makes sense of all the ladders etc. 

Dug that tune. Also that hip-hop beat was hilarious. People on YT were like "did Lynch literally just google ' hip hop beat,' find this and use it?" - and like he totally did which is great

Fuck, the car crash scene made my wife cry. (post baby hormones, not ideal tv viewing!)

Same here. Hit me in the feels as well. We have a almost 2 year old son.

Hell I got all weepy during Force Awakens because we saw that just months after he was born. Once you have a kid like so many plotlines get 10x more emotional. 

Edited by joshuatx