The intersection is a garmenbozia harvesting point

everytime I see that word I feel like "cheese" or "beans" should follow it

Also, an actual "Diane" written into the series felt like fanservice.

yeah really not sure how I feel about that - always liked the theory it was an imaginary alternative to his wife for him to confide in on the road

flol:

06iy2q4.gif

I enjoyed this guy's reaction too.

0ys8gw2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

dBMwKdt.gif

Edited by joshuatx

The Dougie scribbling scenes.

so good, so powerful. thnx

We need a slowed, drenched in reverb edition of this for the vaporwave thread.

the overemphasized reactions of passerbys to the brutal accident and the time the camera focused on them was so weird, like something out of 50's movies crossed with the more soapier episodes of the previous seasons of twin peaks. dunno wtf lynch is doing most of the time, but i'm enjoying it washing all over me very much.

Yeah he loves doing that. Ditto with the opening/closing of Blue Velvet, the introduction to the Betty character in Mulholland Drive and probably lots of others I can't quite think of at this late hour. He loves that 50s B-Movie/Soapy sleaze !

Can't remember but is the Log Lady character and The 'It is happening again' Giant meant to be somehow related (one being a spirit manifestation of the other or something)

Can't remember but is the Log Lady character and The 'It is happening again' Giant meant to be somehow related (one being a spirit manifestation of the other or something)

wasn't the log supposed to be her man who got trapped in the spirit world?

Ooh, is it that the giant is her man then? - hence her giving her hints about everything in the same cryptic way the giant did to Coop in his dreams and when he was injured?

Yeah I watched the last episode of S2 last night.

Plan was the watch end of S2, FWWM, FWWM missing pieces then rewatch 1-6 of S3.

Failed miserably, fell asleep halfway through FWWM

The lore goes that the log lady had a run in with the "owls" 25 years before the events of Series 1, her fella ended up in the spirit world.  Its all in the recent book by Mark Frost and I guess Hawk has something big to do with all this - "his people" have been dealing with the spirit world for hundreds of years and this was the clue that the Log Lady gave him.

Ah really, as in this guy ?

90ce3c7900a9b587c0215a86efa0cd87.gif

Really need to re-rewatch Season 1 & 2 again to brush up on the lore...

Yep. "One and the same."

The lore goes that the log lady had a run in with the "owls" 25 years before the events of Series 1, her fella ended up in the spirit world.  Its all in the recent book by Mark Frost

Ah not reached that bit yet (my brother got it for my birthday), still on the initial letters between the founders and that meeting held by the Chief

19225124_10154783701401089_7786881118643

this video is v v v v v v v important https://www.facebook.com/crackstove/videos/429514180738016/

You know I have been thinking about it. It reminds me of those awful channel 5 (hallmark?) movies with the juxtaposition of teen angst, lynchian weirdness and genuine raw human emotion (be it love, sorrow..) and I love it. Its the best thing Ive watched in years.

That was my favorite episode so far I think. Feels like we're finally getting to some of the meat of the story. Tying Annie into the story was satisfying. Im glad they didnt just write her out. Plus seeing Ben and Jerry again is always welcome.

"That Douglas Jones, he moved like a cobra!"

If ever i get a choice of seeing a scene from a movie/programme/tv etc on my death bed I shall request that its the scene with gordon, albert and diane. I loved it so so so much omg. Lynch is amazing. Everyone is perfect its so amazing *dies*