Just finished the series. What an amazing trip, completely immersed in the Twin Peaks vibe atm. Granted, I was getting a tad bored in the middle of season 2 but it gradually picked up again. Even though those subplots aren't really good they're still worthwile because of the atmosphere that's still present in every episode. What else can be said that hasn't already been said? Anyway, thanks to this thread (that I can finally read through now I've watched it) I've just stumbled upon this amazing music too:

Question: I've watched the two seasons on Netflix and I'm ready to watch FWWM this week, but is there something else worthwhile? Deleted scenes, extra's, any other stuff to read up on?

Guest jasondonervan

Question: I've watched the two seasons on Netflix and I'm ready to watch FWWM this week, but is there something else worthwhile? Deleted scenes, extra's, any other stuff to read up on?

This just came out last summer:

reflections-an-oral-history-of-twin-peak

This just came out last summer:

reflections-an-oral-history-of-twin-peak

Any good?

• 1 month later...

But will he kept the gray? On SHIELD he dyes it black, so probly not.

For some reason, I assume they'll try to make him look like the 'old male Dale Cooper' in the red room scene. Just a hunch.

theres a DL exhibition in Middlesbrough of all places currently, if yer in the NE-UK it would be top of my list of special things to do

can't wait for the new series - Bob must been in a wheelchair by now doe and what about this wee fella,,,,,,

tumblr_lheypbvboz1qdnwiro1_500.gif

theres a DL exhibition in Middlesbrough of all places currently, if yer in the NE-UK it would be top of my list of special things to do

can't wait for the new series - Bob must been in a wheelchair by now doe and what about this wee fella,,,,,,

tumblr_lheypbvboz1qdnwiro1_500.gif

Bob is dead unfortunately :(

But will he kept the gray? On SHIELD he dyes it black, so probly not.

For some reason, I assume they'll try to make him look like the 'old male Dale Cooper' in the red room scene. Just a hunch.

i'd like him to keep it but yeah i also think they'll try to make him look as similar to the original character as humanly possible.

I really need this thread to go to a new page, seeing Lara Flynn Boyle at the top is a bit sad, she must be like her character in Wayne's World now.