I'm sure this post will get lost here, but anyway... We Are The Dreamers is doing something of a last-minute-hacked-together Twin Peaks wafflefest today on our discord radio show. snareup.com is the invite link if you want to listen/text chat with us live, otherwise all shows are eventually uploaded to https://www.mixcloud.com/wearethedreamers/ 

post-20591-0-85650800-1495304006_thumb.jpg

Super excited for Season 3, you guys! here's how to join the show live... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bpXpLhAR-5gRbw8R8hpodUWl9yacimJnIHVKqrzl8FU/edit

I was just thinking about how much Chromatics remind me of this show, and there they be.

Definitely stayin up past me bedtime to watch all four.

Edited by doublename

okay. this was amazing. really really good. but was it twin peaks? it felt a little removed. kinda like inland empire with twin peaks characters for a david lynch experiment. but it has twin peaks on the label so what do we call it?

i feel like twin peaks was it's own universe. this feels (and is) more about the entire united states

Edited by Nebraska

Guest transmisiones ferox

btw already on the episode 3, your minds will be blown away,

life changing stuff

I liked it but it's early days. So far, so good. I was also very surprised how very quickly it moved geographically. I did love that sequence with the glass box. Pure David Lynch. No idea how Lynch will tie up all the stuff shown so far. Maybe he won't.

Only watched the first two so far, but it was good. Far more like Fire Walk With Me / Lost Highway / Mulholland Drive than the original series, but that was fine (though seeing as it's 18 episodes it would be nice if some of them were done in the style of the show). One complaint was it seemed slightly dumbed down at times, the evolution of the arm (lolwtf) didn't need to backwards exposit the obvious plot points for example. Also lol at the "poochie returns to his home planet" bit with Laura.

Guest transmisiones ferox

this has huge rewatch ability, like every Lynch film,

probably need to stop, and wait you know, like everybody else here?

Yeah Im just gonna do two a week to try and savor it a little. Hopefully they stick to two per, be like a nice balance between the its serial TV origins and todays bing-watching tendencies

So I watched the four this morning and already feel a STRONG urge to rewatch everything. What a sprawling amazing thing. Every scene is captivating.

The horror is truly unsettling and the comedy is unlike any other. Its a hit baby!!!

Edited by gnarlybog

I'm going to wait until all 18 episodes are online then watch them all in one sitting while drinking one cup of coffee per episode, just like David Lynch intended