I'm on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Underwhelmed. Looks like it's turning out to be a Twin Peaks for the elderly.

Group-with-Thumbs-Up-Banner-Size.jpg

I'm on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Underwhelmed. Looks like it's turning out to be a Twin Peaks for the elderly.

There are plenty of new characters.

They just put in the returning old school to pique old fans interests.

It worked on me.

Don't worry. Michael Cera will bring some youthful energy to the show

no worries. i just don't expect much of it. thats all.

will def check it out, but expect it to be some kind of revamped x-files kind of experience.

Frost's contributions definitely feel like that kind of thing (Secret History is full of UFO and Masons conspiracies and Native American curses) but with Lynch directing I'm hoping for more enigmatic and atmospheric overtones.

no worries. i just don't expect much of it. thats all.

will def check it out, but expect it to be some kind of revamped x-files kind of experience.

this fuckin guy......^^^^^^^^^^

you're talking about David Lynch

its all about the subconscious, not conspiracy-themed bollix, but i guess you already understood that and dismissed it in advance as the ramblings of an elderly auteur 

seeing those clips, i'm already moist

Oh man i am so fucking psyched.

Just bought tickets to see Fire Walk With me on the 20th, followed by a serving of pie and coffee, followed by 90 minutes of deleted scenes!!

Just bought tickets to see Fire Walk With me on the 20th, followed by a serving of pie and coffee, followed by 90 minutes of deleted scenes!!

photo-10501.png?_r=1337947208

photo-10501.png?_r=1337947208

I have...many passions

That's awesome. Where is that happening?

All right, noob question here, since I live in a shack deep in Siberian woods:

TP will be showtime exclusive, right? This means only they will stream it? So now I have to pay subscriptions for both Showtime and Youtube TV to be able to watch TP?

Is there a more elegant option for it?

Edited by Godwin Austen

It's either sub to both or torrent this, unless you're will to wait for the blu-ray.

edit - or cancel YouTube TV and sub to something like PlayStation Vue, Sling or Direct TV Now (which all carry Showtime).

Edited by doublename

Read a cracking interview with Lynch in Variety the other day. Apparently tone wise the new series is very close to Fire Walk With Me, this little snippets seem to match that vibe. That excites me... This might actually be good!

I'm quietly confident about this but it's never going to to have the impact of the original. I'm 48 now and back in 1990 when I first saw this, there was simply nothing like it.

It paved the way for lots of television shows. 

It's either sub to both or torrent this, unless you're will to wait for the blu-ray.

edit - or cancel YouTube TV and sub to something like PlayStation Vue, Sling or Direct TV Now (which all carry Showtime).

I'm unable to wait for the blue-ray

I don't own a Playstation

Sling and DirectTV are US only

So I'm left with double subscriptions and torrents

But I want to support Lynch not two corporations in-between

How about if I wire him some cash, you think that will work? :)

I'm unable to wait for the blue-ray

I don't own a Playstation

Sling and DirectTV are US only

So I'm left with double subscriptions and torrents

But I want to support Lynch not two corporations in-between

How about if I wire him some cash, you think that will work? :)

Just buy a load of coffee from his online shop and torrent it.

Read a cracking interview with Lynch in Variety the other day. Apparently tone wise the new series is very close to Fire Walk With Me, this little snippets seem to match that vibe. That excites me... This might actually be good!

Yeah, everyones seen it. Even Rubin Farr posted it up.

Rubin Farr tells you the things you already know. Did you know that Blade Runner was running 15 minutes over time and then they used old Shining out takes.

Different ways Rubin Farr will find use for himself while the world laughs.