IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest transmisiones ferox

For sure... This is obviously the first step in a chain of events that ends with the proper ZIP email going out.

1. items leave warehouse

2. small record store puts shit streams up.

3. bleep counters with proper streams of snippets

4. the rest of the record stores put up streams because Bleep did, so they think they can. Some make the mistake of putting full tracks up at low-res.

5. Technically it's streaming at this point in full, but at shit quality.

6. Bleep sends out email to download purchases

7. Gallons of cum and tons of drugs are spilt and consumed, respectively (or in some cases reversed)

Hi Richard!

Honest Jon's have now taken down the samples

haha i was about to make remixes of those samples to fit the song length. could somebody else do that please while we wait?

They were probably choosing between two options: go with the flow and also upload (better) samples (so they were already preparing for the whole explosion), or just hold it up for a bit longer and ask that retailer to remove the samples. Let's not post these samples up anymore, Warp obviously didn't intend on this.

P.S. - Vinyl is sold out on Bleep. That's quite something I'd say!

They were probably choosing between two options: go with the flow and also upload (better) samples (so they were already preparing for the whole explosion), or just hold it up for a bit longer and ask that retailer to remove the samples. Let's not post these samples up anymore, Warp obviously didn't intend on this.

I'm not seeing it as being sold out.

I should really stop refreshing this 4chan thread, although I found this hilarious:

I saw him at a grocery store in Cornwall yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Edited by Bubba69

I should really stop refreshing this 4chan thread, although I found this hilarious:

I saw him at a grocery store in Cornwall yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

yeah yeah yeah

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/keanu-reeves-met-with-the-families-of-the-9-11-victims.452971456/#post-472626618

I'm not seeing it as being sold out.

Weird, I just refreshed the Bleep homepage and the LP was out of the list, only digital and CD were still up. Now it's back.