IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

limited edition boxset back catalog of unreleased ICBYD, unreleased analog bubblebath, unreleased caustic window and unreleased SAW 85-92

joyrex said it wasn't new music

but maybe someday we'll hear what afx has been up to, like re-makes of his classic tracks w/ modern equipment

huh WHO KNOWS?????

HERE IT IS GUYS

Joyrex, hope you don't mind me disclosing early.

Dear Community,

We have an exciting offer today, which will help us give funds to WATMM.
You're going to love what I have to share with you today.

But before we get to that let me ask you something?

What are the biggest stumbling blocks you're having to make beats like pros?
Want to create electronic music?
Are you tired of crap samples?
Maybe you are dreaming of making money or get famous with your own music...

Well if you answered YES to any of those, this offer is specifically for YOU.

The reason I'm so excited is I just found one of the COOLEST Beat Maker I've ever seen.
It's called DUBturbo & you can check out their page here: dubturbo.watmm.com

But let me share with you why this is so cool:

1) First of all: This software is very easy to use, that you can make your music right away without any skills.
2) You don't need a supercomputer to work with it. Just simple download&setup on your PC or MAC, begin to make music immediately.
3) The coolest part is; That you can make music on your computer or online. And also run it remotely, no matter where you are...
4) Learn how to monetize your beats...

Once you have it, you will access to tons of samples, and you can join in to 5.000 USD rewarded "DUBturbo Producer Contest".
I'm highly recommending you check them out here: quitegood.watmm.com
In fact, having DUBturbo will make you feel like a pro... And there is a 60 day refund policy, nearly nobody uses.

To say Thank You here is the super bonus I have for you:

If you get this incredible offer of DUBturbo I will give you my 17 USD worth special e-book "How To DJ" for FREE!

In this e-book you will find useful information how to be a Good DJ...

Here's What To Do To Score This Sweet Deal:

Step 1. Click Here & Get DUBturbo dubturbo.watmm.com

Step 2. E-mail your receipt here: richardpls@watmm.com

Step 3. You will get your Free Copy of “How To DJ” right away.

Cheers & make sure you jump on this ASAP!

Sincerely,
Joyrex with partner

PS: Act Fast and get it today with 75% Off, I don't know how long they will hold this Limited Time Offer...

can someone please tell me how they can hear compression differences between vinyl and cd/flac before i compress your fucking heads..come onn..(sorry binge watching sopranos while drinking scotch you cunts) single malt..none of this fairy blended shit.

They were mastered by different people. CD and digital was mastered by Mandy Parnel (except Minipops which was done by Beau Thomas) and vinyl was 100% mastered by Beau Thomas. It's written on the sleeve of the LP

i love being wrong

now i have some investigating to do

an AMA with Aphex Twin would make watmm implode

It will end badly. Corpses everywhere.

Would be awesome... but can the server space this is hosted on handle such a thing? Would be FLOODED.

Watmm crashed twice during the announcement of Syro and the release of Minipops, and that was just with 700 users being logged in, not to mention the lurkers

OK, just so nobody wastes their time...

Probably no announcement today - still in the works, no idea when things will be in a state to make any sort of announcement, etc.

It is NOT MFM - not even any new music - SYRO just came out!

An AMA would be nice, but not sure if Richard would be up for it or not - time will tell. But it's not an AMA, either.

post-34563-Godfather-speechless-gif-thin

My face exactly

Trust me, I am incredibly excited by the prospect of this, and cannot wait to share more about it (hopefully I haven't gotten my own hopes [and by extension all of yours] up and this ends up not materializing)!

This has the prospect of being bigger than the Kickstarter - and I think that's enough said for now... don't want to jinx this...

giphy.gif

Trust me, I am incredibly excited by the prospect of this, and cannot wait to share more about it (hopefully I haven't gotten my own hopes [and by extension all of yours] up and this ends up not materializing)!

This has the prospect of being bigger than the Kickstarter - and I think that's enough said for now... don't want to jinx this...

Ok now I just have no clue. Its not new music? But excitement factor that high? :shrug:

Sounds like you are sort of involved on this project maybe. Best of luck! I'm sure it will be cool.. (god knows we are patient when it comes down to it)