IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Xw04Ijq.png

Is there any reason you guys KNOW this is Rich and not just a clever WATMM person with tons of unreleased AFX just going around and posting their heavily-afx-sampled trax??

recordings of his dj sets have some of these songs in them

maybe its zomby

Xw04Ijq.png

Is there any reason you guys KNOW this is Rich and not just a clever WATMM person with tons of unreleased AFX just going around and posting their heavily-afx-sampled trax??

How do you even KNOW that you exist?

Xw04Ijq.png

recordings of his dj sets have some of these songs in them

maybe its zomby

Yeah I hear them too.

They are pretty low quality. Like maybe the recordings we have were sampled and remastered.

I'm still skeptical and am not convinced if someone uses some unreleased stuff I also have access to.

I could make these trax.

I wish I hadn't pulled a sickie at work 2 weeks ago 'cause trust me I'd be on the blower tmrw morning and coming down with a massive fucking killer virus :tongue:

I actually had to call in sick today, coming down with some nasty cold thing. But at least I know how I'm spending my day at home!

mistymayhem says at 0:46:
faggy ass hipster crap
lol

yeah looks like he posted a bunch of stuff on the account

the perils of having this stuff all over FACT/NME I guess, hope rich doesn't read too much into it

Hard evidence aside(you can't remaster live stuff to sound like this. sorry.), just hearing these tracks leaves no doubt in my mind. You can hear lots of re-used elements from proper AFX, Caustic, etc. tracks.