IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Awesome. It's kinda like Asian folk song meets industrial.

Although I do wish Rich would stop posting new tracks for a bit, so we can focus our attention on Tom posting his white label tracks..

shaddap, you!

Mortal 1 is hypnotising me :braindance:

I would love it if Soundcloud had a "Closed for the day" sign or something though, just to know when it's safe to leave. Don't sleep well knowing there could be more up!

Mortal 1 is hypnotising me :braindance:

I would love it if Soundcloud had a "Closed for the day" sign or something though, just to know when it's safe to leave. Don't sleep well knowing there could be more up!

we all grab them up anyway and there are always links for downloading, no worries.

So lets do an inventory, what unreleased aphex tracks that we know of are even left at this point? I mean I can't think of a single one that I've enjoyed over the years that he hasnt put on here yet, he already got all my favorites

tigercubdelay

gabro rod fix

lush acid

yes we're thru the looking glass here.

he still hasnt posted up any melodies from mars nor 5 trax from the joyrex tape

Mortal 1 is really nice, songs like this really interest me because they sound almost nothing like other RDJ songs, like what kind of production is he using in this? Could be Fs1r or Tg77 doing the weird but more complex sounding fm sounds

This page is making my browser take a dump. Posting in hopes to get us to a new one.

It's that damn pic (gif) that's been posted again...

Thank you!

(Not)

(As funny is it may be)

So lets do an inventory, what unreleased aphex tracks that we know of are even left at this point? I mean I can't think of a single one that I've enjoyed over the years that he hasnt put on here yet, he already got all my favorites

tigercubdelay

gabro rod fix

lush acid

Windowlicker-ish at 8:45:

Nice track (probably same as above, different section):

Sweet FM bass:

FM at 25 minutes:

https://soundcloud.com/ospik/2002-08-22-belgium-hasselt

Opening track:

Edited by psn

Guest seventm

what if afx takes a quick look on the internet, only to find someone has posted all his old work online and worst, made it all downloadable.

tigercubdelay

gabro rod fix

lush acid

Random Bullities?

The nasa tracks (gib gib, etc) too? Must be more but it sure is getting more difficult...

I sat in front of my computer this afternoon after getting off work and settling in to my 2 days off, opened up soundcloud and spoke to my screen saying "OK Richard, i'm ready" in a sincere way.

what if afx takes a quick look on the internet, only to find someone has posted all his old work online and worst, made it all downloadable.

It's not "someone", it's his son. He's been doing it for years, at least since the MySpace days.

Basically a remix of Ventolin (Praze-An-Beeble Mix)?

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/mortal-08

Yeah, without the sinister laughing at the end and with some other wickedness added in.

Those laughes and basically that whole EP are the spookiest thing he's ever done, more so than gwarek2 imo. That EP is unsettling

I sat in front of my computer this afternoon after getting off work and settling in to my 2 days off, opened up soundcloud and spoke to my screen saying "OK Richard, i'm ready" in a sincere way.

"Magick is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will."

Aleister Crowley

:)

Edited by MassfreeKid