IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest Londonskater

Just a thought...going way back to a discussion pages ago re: how this is all getting released for free and why WARP aren't hyping it up - and it fits with why the Girl/Boy remix was deleted (doesn't explain why the donkey rhubarb track still exists...that's the hole in this explanation).

Aphex Twin signed to Warp. They only took that name on contract and not his aliases.

Therefore, so long as they are under user204744777754777 or whatever it is, and tagged AFX, then no one owns those releases.

Girl/Boy contains material owned by someone. It is also pretty easy to argue it is Aphex Twin under that moniker.

Just a thought, anyway.

As you were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Bourbon Surf

Damn it! Misread the time of 35 SAW II Un Road Shimmer as 11:35.... This could easily be much longer, think i might engineer a loop and fade out

35 SAW II un road shimmer just disappeared.

It's back. 30 Ms Short has no download tab though.

This truly is the best time to be housebound and on painkillers. It's an upside I wasn't expecting.

Edit: Download restored. And relax.

Edited by tetrode

Though is now back with an 'f' at the end and one second shorter :wacko:

Didn't for a while but does now...

This truly is the best time to be housebound and on painkillers. It's an upside I wasn't expecting.

ms short has dl button.

I'm sure the SAW one he reuploaded didn't fade out properly on the first upload, I remember thinking "That was an abrupt end", so perhaps that's what the F on the end signifies.

hi afexes!

Edit: Download restored and another 35 SAW II Un Road Shimmer variant hath materiaised... Good times.

it has F in it's name and it's 1 second shorter, tho :shuriken:

edit: damnit

Edited by Mag

Guest Bourbon Surf

Aye, the reupload of shimmer is exactly the same but faded out.... which is just what the doctor ordered... Thanks Aphex!!

Damn, this new batch is lush as tits. Today's productivity levels just took a savage nose dive.

Also, I just had a peep at the Sekonda track page. Has that pic and description always been there? I don't remember seeing it before.

94 ish

there was this track, icct hedral and another tht i wrote after coming down off microdots, i was off my face walking around london and i just wanted to hear these tracks so bad and had the cassette in my pocket,the player i had just died and i just walked into a shop and bought this walkman with the last money I had, was really tweaking , they were fuckin expensive but it was sooooo worth it.. no decent food for a few weeks but sony pro walkman in the bag!

http://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/15-sekonda

might be too late for me to fully appreciate random fx but scorrier is hitting all the right spots.

richard you're amazing.

101 rainbows ambient mix without the ambient mix :)

i really dig it too. reminds me of the early ambient stuff that's super evident on disc 1 26 mixes :)

AvxbHMA.jpg?1

(Not mine, thanks to whoever made that originally at the time of the Caustic Window Kickstarter!)

Ha - he just used this as the coverart for 5 Scorrier

(7 Dub Cliker got some coverart as well)

so....post a fun pics here so Richard could use it for tracks! :emotawesomepm9:

Ha, I made that. Was very pleased to see as a cover today

7 years of waiting and speculating about new afex releases? Totally worth it.

tumblr_mcjqer5Fmu1rjw8sqo1_1280.jpg

(that's how you do it, boc!)

2554991746_75d7dfe607_z.jpg?zz=1

Edited by Mag

Damn, this new batch is lush as tits. Today's productivity levels just took a savage nose dive.

Also, I just had a peep at the Sekonda track page. Has that pic and description always been there? I don't remember seeing it before.

94 ish

there was this track, icct hedral and another tht i wrote after coming down off microdots, i was off my face walking around london and i just wanted to hear these tracks so bad and had the cassette in my pocket,the player i had just died and i just walked into a shop and bought this walkman with the last money I had, was really tweaking , they were fuckin expensive but it was sooooo worth it.. no decent food for a few weeks but sony pro walkman in the bag!

http://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/15-sekonda

Awesome, no that wasn't there before! Love it, especially because Sekonda is my fave track so far (I think). Hope to see more of these anecdotes :)