IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

i thought maybe the "gear" thing was the soft ware or whatever he was workin on with the person he mentioned in a comment ..

who knows tho. the sc dump is way more interesting than gear for me. :music:

just was reminded that this thread started over a Heorge Garrison track. So essentially we should also be thanking Heorge for inspiring Richard to dump all these tracks on soundcloud.

Thanks, GH! As far as I'm aware you're the only one here who knows who he is so I will entrust that you pass on my message of gratitude ;)

What happened to that badger related gear thing that joyrex kept alluding to/banging on about? Is it dead?

We never found out what it actually was, although according to Joyrex, someone was spot on with their speculation. Anyway... it ended up getting pushed back, so I think it's still happening, but not for a while.

Not gonna complain. The SC dump was/is pretty phenomenal. I've been having a break from the material these past couple of months. I fell in love with many of these gems and don't wanna run the risk of overplaying 'em. Plus if Rikkard plans on releasing them properly, I'll want them to at least retain some kind of phreshness!

So that's Badger ting, Mr Men re-make/release, Cheetah EP all possibilities. Have I missed anything?

Mike & Rich remastered w/ bonus tracks.

and a reissued saw 85-92 with bonus tracks, right?

So that's Badger ting, Mr Men re-make/release, Cheetah EP all possibilities. Have I missed anything?

Afaik, the gear / "badger" thing didn't work out and has been shelved for the time being (indefinitely).

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1039 met Tapatalk

almost 4got abt the app by a Chinese programming whiz genius cyborg time traveller.

I'm quite a fan of badgers (gentle English ones, not crazy psychotic ones from overseas). So I've never forgotten about that badger and wonder what happened to him (even if he was dead and stuffed lol). Yes very sad fucker aren't I.

Early Syro days, a fake mockup cover image of a real life collage featuring a stuffed badger, a pizza box, an Aphex logo and some crap.

right, i know that image, but is it just a fanboy meme at this point? i thought maybe new information had been revealed. and mr men = mfm cat087 is an old acknowledgment.

almost 4got abt the app by a Chinese programming whiz genius cyborg time traveller.

don't forget 2002 orphaned modular seleks

just was reminded that this thread started over a Heorge Garrison track. So essentially we should also be thanking Heorge for inspiring Richard to dump all these tracks on soundcloud.

I thought this all started over Grant selling Caustic Window, so thanks Grant :)