IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

fuck yes, i bouth splifs meth and ready for a long night as never before, bring it on rich, fuck my brain hard!

btw llanedbob has 89/90 in comments, what would it mean?

oh probably a year im stupid

Edited by Mag

So it looks like those sources are correct, that there may very well be twice-three times as much uploaded! Definitely not the Richard of 2001 that's for sure.

edit: might just be the name of one of his studios?

Yep.

alright. Strange how I remember the name but nothing else about it.

Edited by Brisbot

fuck yes, i bouth splifs meth and ready for a long night as never before, bring it on rich, fuck my brain hard!

your probably on meth?

damm son

go easy with that poison

your probably on meth?

damm son

go easy with that poison

i do it like once a year, no worries, it's just a funny coinedance and long story. I'm doing only "good" druqks basically

tbh i think alcohol is much worse than that ^^

Edited by Mag

your probably on meth?

damm son

go easy with that poison

i do it like once a year, no worries, it's just a funny coinedance and long story. I'm doing only "good" druqks basically

tbh i think alcohol is much worse than that ^^

drukqs dudes, drukqs

He's following a new account as well

https://soundcloud.com/navs

he really loves modular noodlings

Yeah, although admittedly I'm way to entry-level for those modular trax he gave out during that noyzelab interview. Listening to this account however, some of this shit sounds really cool.

Very exciting to see another track posted. I'd say I'm cleansed and ready for more.

But I wonder if the deletion of the comment was to do away with the impression that more tracks were immediately forthcoming.

Still, I'm hopeful that he's just listening and ripping all the tracks on the tape(s) for burst uploads.

afex following you on sc is like a beam of white light bursting from the sky, leaving a sigil of the chosen one on your forehead, all people around dropping on their knees and startng to kiss your legs and worship, you start feeling so special