IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I would be genuinely surprised if he is throwing his toys out of the pram. If you post opinions like he did then you are bound to get a reaction from people who don't agree with it. I don't think that would have surprised or particularly bothered him and I doobt he would have taken all the tracks down for that. It would not seem consistent with how he has been engaging and seemingly enjoying the soundcloud experience. He knows how appreiciated it has been by all of us and I don't think he would do that to spite a few so the majority suffer.

I think it is likely this is temporary and they will be back.

Perhaps we should keep a look out for any new soundcloud accounts that appear!!

Glad I didn't read any of the comments (even Richards) and just enjoyed the tracks. It was a grand gesture.

well then you missed alot of great and interesting stuff imo but in the end it's all about the music.

I would be genuinely surprised if he is throwing his toys out of the pram. If you post opinions like he did then you are bound to get a reaction from people who don't agree with it. I don't think that would have surprised or particularly bothered him and I doobt he would have taken all the tracks down for that. It would not seem consistent with how he has been engaging and seemingly enjoying the soundcloud experience. He knows how appreiciated it has been by all of us and I don't think he would do that to spite a few so the majority suffer.

yeah i agree with this. i don't think him bringing it down was done in a negative connotation necessarily. i think he'll probably be back.

For posterity...

The latest (fourth) batch of downloads: http://we.tl/YJgMK1HifS

I've included all 55 tracks (Triple D - Nightmail), two of which weren't downloadable but I added the stream rip (128 kbps) of those in the batch.

Thanks!

Now, here's everything!

https://mega.co.nz/#F!HMcAgABI!TXaiAlHSGTno2ki_TuoJPQ

Any tracks uploaded in non-MP3 format are available in Original Recipe, FLAC, WV and MP3

"Throatie" in both mono and stereo MP3 (some devices can't play mono-channel MP3)

Includes the two tracks (#001 and #071) that MikeP massaged (EQ/limit)

Includes the no-fadeout version of "35 SAW II un road shimmer"

Includes all JPGs

Includes all of RDJ's track descriptions in TXT

The two tracks only available in 128 streaming quality (#096 and #099) are suffixed "_128.mp3"

ID3 tag info:

ID3 tags were left alone as much as possible.

The "TITLE" tag contains the ORIGINAL title, not the modified titles on SoundCloud

The filename contains the modified SoundCloud titles

All tracks have their respective images embedded in ID3 tags.

For tracks that didn't have images, the ID3 tag image is the dark plum color @ 500x500 px

Five ID3 fields were copied to custom fields to preserve the original data Richard put in them.

g5TQCXE.jpg

Edited by jsmcpn

I

Glad I didn't read any of the comments (even Richards) and just enjoyed the tracks. It was a grand gesture.

well then you missed alot of great and interesting stuff imo

You're probably right :happy:

Edited by beerwolf

Par IS

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1VPnk210P0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0GrcQ9kXbI

Good luck for him when promoting forthcoming shows/records with Warpfrance parisian team. I should have never commented those stuff anyway, trying to communicated with someone proud of reading nothing & watching conspis vids from youtube is a waste of time/energy. Anyway, sorry for adding this to the SC thread.. feel free to move all this to a dedicated thread.

He make great music but the other stuff is just fucked

yeah, it's not the first time he's taken them down, as people have been saying, and he probably doesn't give a fuck about pointless noise, so something else is going on, uploading things, etc. who knows. my clock says it's about time another release was announced. [-= .. or have we got to wait for jan. or summan.

Headlines:

GINGER SNAPS, REMOVES TRACKS

A+ headline but I don't think we'll see it used on any electronic news website

well maybe FACT

Yeah you know Fact is gonna claim "exclusive breaking news!"

yeah, it's not the first time he's taken them down, as people have been saying, and he probably doesn't give a fuck about pointless noise, so something else is going on, uploading things, etc. who knows. my clock says it's about time another release was announced. [-= .. or have we got to wait for jan. or summan.

my sources say April

wtf! I just checked in to soundcloud, and my favorite channel. Its all gone. Gone. Why???

What happened...

Gonna read up some.. havent followed that channel for a couple of weeks now...

His reply's and all of that.

Its all gone now.

Alright. I read some. He might have made it all private, and not deleted everything...

I hope there where not trolls or people like that who where negative, etc.

I was kinda angry when i read about someone who commented nasty/negative stuff about that girl, who just liked his music. Uhm, jessica was her name.

She had/has the right to comment as anybody else there. How much she wanted. (Without other judging her. I saw like a few comments some wrote that made me angry, but yeah. I hope stuff like that did not impact this, ofcourse.)

I have not been in the site since then, just havent read comments after that.

Hope there where nothing that did upset people. Like hatefull comments, etc. Since i last read there.

Anyways. I am very gratefull, to have been able to follow this channel since the beggining. ;)

And to have all the tracks on my computha, now. ;)

Its been awesome!

I just discovered there where no more comments or music, thats all. Dont know the reason for that, but yeah..

Guess he made comments and all private, if thats possible on soundcloud. Dont know how that works..

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost. ;)

(Pardon, my english is not that great.)

Edited by temp1

https://mega.nz/#F!CY5Q0JRK!-FDJLCi5xqqanJ2nzq61Dw

Don't mind my previous post. Here is the complete dump, from beginning to end. Organized as well :)

missing 'you belong to me'?

Hmm, I don't seem to remember that track. Could you post a link to it? Besides that track, it looks like everything else is there.

https://mega.nz/#F!CY5Q0JRK!-FDJLCi5xqqanJ2nzq61Dw

Don't mind my previous post. Here is the complete dump, from beginning to end. Organized as well :)

missing 'you belong to me'?

Hmm, I don't seem to remember that track. Could you post a link to it? Besides that track, it looks like everything else is there.

https://www.mediafire.com/?644zk9uij9riwv8

I hope he'll release the badger ! Richard please release the badger !!!

Yes, I'm on the "somethings imminent"-camp as well. Some new release might be on the horizon (earliest in 2016?), and I'm guessing activity will return to soundcloud after the hassle of releasing new/old shit has passed. Could be a while though.

Also, in the event that he's currently busy cherry picking tracks from the dump to put on a compilation, he might be legally forced to retract those tracks from the dump. Don't know, though. I'm certainly not a legal authority. But I can imagine something like this might play a role. And he prolly just took everything offline to keep us from speculating why specific tracks were deleted. Especially the popular ones. Would be quite obvious if he did, right?

Dunno. Wishful thoughts can be fun, though. :)

I really don't believe in the "he left because of some controversial youtubes"-theories. I don't think he really gives a F@K about any of that.

yeah i think hes self-conscious enough about his music and doesnt give a f*** about people saying "recorded noise isnt a track" or whatever. why should he be bothered? hes the one having success, not the trolls

all because some cry babies on a idm forum got dickhurt when richard pointed out the disproportionate levels of sympathy / outrage / airstrikes for a handful of dead strangers based on geographical / cultural proximity

thanks watmm you fucking cunt

51f398242442908c71bed1feb24b6ac8.gif

all because some cry babies on a idm forum got dickhurt when richard pointed out the disproportionate levels of sympathy / outrage / airstrikes for a handful of dead strangers based on geographical / cultural proximity

We don't know that's why the tracks have come down.

We don't know that's why the tracks have come down.

d528f49e105b13eabfd3ee3efb90f55b.jpg