IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

21 minutes ago, zkom said:

Yeah, lol.

But seriously if you're about to shoot up some fuckers, like there's a group of 10  and two are visibly carrying are you going to start with the unarmed or eliminate the threats first?

I mean if you are ready to use a lethal force people tend to respond in kind.

i agree, but they're challenging the narrative that the shooter in the above narrative isn't trained well enough to shoot any or many of those 10 people- therefore they can act accordingly to eliminate the threat. the idea here is that legal citizens (patriots) are armed and trained, then the shooter (most likely illegal and untrained) won't stand a chance and will most likely be on a suicide mission. this line of thinking is usually supported by NRA statics showing how many crimes are stopped by gun owners

14 hours ago, Lane Visitor said:

I'm convinced this is the rise of modern day fascism... Herds of stupid (and even many non-stupid) people believing dangerous propaganda and spreading their ignorance, putting lives at risk, in effect, systematically killing people all in the name of the dear leader's maniacal vision and science-denying fury, all while blaming a single group (the left) for the world's ills.

We need to stamp this INSANITY out before these people go further, the situation we are in us fucked in every way. If Trump gets re-elected, there's no chance.

For real. People have let their emotions and their insane anti-intellectualism blind them.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Gocab said:

Doesn't get much more american than this.

this is the most terrifying and hilarious thing I've seen this year, sums up where we are mid-2020 perfectly, it doesn't look remotely real. it looks like a contrived effort to create a meme and not what it actually is - delusional armed white privileged unmasked and open toed 

their firearms handling is atrocious too - I'm shocked they didn't shoot each other 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ignatius said:

posted this in the BLM thread but here too i guess. 

5yD2aBK.jpg

She holds her gun like Doomguy. It's directly in the centre of her HUD.

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

On 6/28/2020 at 11:00 PM, ignatius said:

it's the misinformation for sure. the 'alternate facts' and all the crazy shit on the internet getting gobbled up. it's certainly possible that tech companies like facebook could become proactive in manipulation for their own agendas and usurp the federal government's authority.. certainly its messaging.  

media has 'wagged the dog' in the past to start wars and get the feds to do its bidding w/o even knowing.. no reason that can't happen again in a bigger more effective way. seems like the chaos is already in motion.. just needs someone at the helm. if facebook decided to become a media company it could push its own narrative.  it'd be complex thing to do and i don't think zuckerberg is smart enough but who's to say they already aren't populating parts of it w/their narrative? 

trump is just a symptom. he certainly dragged a lot idiots and racists out the woodwork but that's been done before. 

Yup and it's only gonna keep intensifying while Russia continues to freely fuck us from behind with Trump's help and China's AI owns our souls lol.

10 hours ago, Blir said:

She holds her gun like Doomguy. It's directly in the centre of her HUD.

spacer.png

That looks like the re-designed default pistol from Project Brutality.

(The longevity of classic Doom cannot be understated. Countless mods and a still-active community nearly three decades later.)

:facepalm:

NYT putting out the SJW bat signal to go start shit over nothing.

Can anyone find an article where people were authentically mad/feeling oppressed/whatever about Mt. Rushmore say, 10 years ago?

I think monuments and statues are stupid in general and I wouldn't care if Mt. Rushmore goes away but don't replace it with something else if you do. Just try to make it look as natural as possible. If they do it, do it with a private fund raiser not tax dollars.

Anyway that's all I got. Seems like people wanting to be offended and going and finding something to be offended by and I don't want to pay taxes to "fix" something that's not broken. I'm cool if SD wants to do it with private money or their own state tax money, no federal money.

Edited by hijexx
tyop
  • Like 1