IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

5 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

How long until we make these things either compete in the robot olympics, or fight each other to the death for your entertainment?

forget that, man. army, police and private security for the elites. that's why the AI and robots are being made for.

• Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

I have never tried DMT. Has anyone tried the substance? Do those entities exist and have independent behaviours on that dimension? How could his friend seen the same purple girl, could the drug generates telepathy capabilities, or the realm exist for real in other dimension?

Edited by Milwaukeeeee

Chappaqua (1966, via BoingBoing)

The film Chappaqua (1966) was written and directed by Conrad Rooks. This cult movie is based on Rooks' personal story of struggling with drug addiction. I was initially intrigued to watch this film when I found out that Chappaqua features appearances from many acclaimed figures whom I look up to, such as William S. Burroughs, Swami Satchidananda, Allen Ginsberg, Moondog, Ornette Coleman, The Fugs, and Ravi Shankar.

Shankar composed the score for the film, as well.

• Like 1