IGNORED

MNLTH - DEMOTAPE (Cassette Series)

Ifeelspace

• 3 weeks later...

what if we complied some roughy sketches and tracks we’ve made and send them to him. as a sort of soft encouragement. They are called demotapes after all

First listen is great, this already has the potential to be one of 2021's best releases. Thank god it actually came out, for a while I was scared that it wouldn't.

• 2 years later...

Umm guys…I never thought we would see the day. I don’t often stop by here anymore but check your inboxes if you ordered these! 

IMG_2473.jpeg

IMG_2474.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

I am picturing him feverishly writing the track names, the burden of this millstone around his neck lightening with every pen stroke!

Dave, if you read this. I hope you’ve taken the comments on this thread in the spirit they were intended. This has been quite the adventure in a way! One that we can share with our grandkids or summit’

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I haven't received an email off him yet, but I did purchase the whole set and have spoken to him a few times about it, so I have sent my current address again.

Fingers crossed! 🤞🤞🤞

• Like 1

Alright! Here's the original release schedule from the Wayback Machine.

MNLTH102: DEMOTAPE
MNLTH103: RAVETAPE
MNLTH104: TECHNOTAPE
MNLTH105: JAMTAPE
MNLTH106: MIXTAPE