IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

I think it’s quite impressive watching those twoism members explode and then accelerate into super sleuth mode ? 

Edited by beerwolf

53 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

I think it’s quite impressive watching those twoism members explode and then accelerate into super sleuth mode ? 

it's like watching a bunch of turkeys circling around a dead cat

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, beerwolf said:

what happened?

Someone said they were really uncomfortable with the Scanners exploding head gif and I thought, “impossible... what kind of BoC fan lacks an appreciation for 80’s s/fx and horror? This is preposterous and I don’t believe it”. 

So I posted it a few more times and everyone made posts about how they can’t believe what they just saw, how could I be so insensitive, and a mod changed the gif to a picture of Mickey Mouse. 

Stuff like that is probably why BoC decided to bounce and why Trump is president. 

Edited by Candiru
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Someone said they were really uncomfortable with the Scanners exploding head gif and I thought, “impossible... what kind of BoC fan lacks an appreciation for 80’s s/fx and horror? This is preposterous and I don’t believe it”. 

So I posted it a few more times and everyone made posts about how they can’t believe what they just saw, how could I be so insensitive, and a mod changed the gif to a picture of Mickey Mouse. 

Stuff like that is probably why BoC decided to bounce and why Trump is president. 

image.gif.2c7d2289ae641a8b7fe1e0d822019ca4.gif

• Like 1

Yeah their ultra sensitivity is peculiar.

Remember the dude who was posting up all the pages of mathematical conspiracies? One day he posted up ‘hey guys I’m not just a maths genius, I’m also into craft beer and like ice cream’. I posted back and said you’re also very boring. I got banned for that. Such a lost opportunity as I would of liked to of got banned for something more spectacular than that! And probably directed at the Kindergarten Mod.

Exploding Mickey Mouse! Lol.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Candiru said:

you should've posted this instead

spacer.png

• Like 2

On 8/26/2020 at 9:40 AM, dcom said:

I haven't seen this posted here yet, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Watched this yesterday. Thought it was excellent. Just a sprinkle of BOC magic dust is more than welcome.

9 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Watched this yesterday. Thought it was excellent. Just a sprinkle of BOC magic dust is more than welcome.

This was very well done, I watched it the other day. The segment on the rollout for Tomorrow's Harvest got me all misty-eyed, that was a really great time. Loved the Geogaddi segment as well, basically any time I learn new information about that album I cherish it even more. 

I learned some things that I don't remember coming across on bocpages, watmm, or twoism, or at least I've forgotten them. Particularly the quote from Michael describing TCH - "We were picturing this character losing his mind at a campfire; compressing weeks of events into a few hours". I fucking love this quote, I love the aesthetic behind TCH, and I also strongly agree with the video creators quote "but the dismissal of Headphase's wide array of deeply complex and masterfully layered textures is confusing." I can understand it not being everyone's favorite but it's a much deeper album than it's ever gotten credit for. 

Really fun watch, it got me nostalgic and at the same time extremely eager for a new release. It's been too long.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't think they will release a new album anytime in the next two years. I hope I'm wrong, but this just doesn't seem like the type of release strategy that BoC would go for. I think the HellInterface banner change was a way for them to "check in" and let us know that they're still alive and well. I do think that the next album will be space themed though.

:facepalm:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, phudoshin said:

“I’m assuming it’s some new wave artist or something or, you know, somebody that was a big 2001: A Space Odyssey fan,” Hutchings said.

• Farnsworth 1

16 hours ago, phudoshin said:

Unless we see some turquoise hexagonal prisms embedded in the Giant's Causeway I'm not getting my hopes up.

• Farnsworth 1

New Instagram post on the official (??) BoC account of a fan made Transmisiones Ferox video, made my heart race a bit when I first saw them in my feed!

Hopeful for a new release in 2021. I'll take anything but a theme of renewal/rebirth, coming out of dark times would vibe with me pretty well. Or they can just get super weird and go down a Geogaddi II path. I promise I won't be picky.