IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

decided to say fuck the best-of playlist and just embrace the length ( :spiteful:). put all the sessions together into one big playlist and listen to it in order, few tracks here and there. going to do the same with elseq

i cant stop listening to all end when im walking about. its perfect walking about music, so absorbing. maybe that tokyo vid rubbed off on me, but just stickin ur headphones on with all end is basically free drugs, like getting a headrush from standing up too fast

when i listened live, 20 mins in i remember thinking "jesus christ this is so boring, next track already". soz rob + sean

All end gets hyped a lot here, but there's no way it can be driving music for me. Now falling asleep, that's another story.

just because of the length of the tracks NTS isn't really driving music for me. but working in an office with some decent headphones music it definitely is.

Just gonna leave this here. There's nothing at all to learn from this, read only if you want to cringe hard.

https://www.tinymixtapes.com/news/autechre-announce-release-date-eight-hour-nts-sessions

Wow... What an exquisitly pretentious and inordinately thesaurused quantity of manuscription.

I still enjoyed reading it, though.

=P

funnily enough Splesh is the one I'm currently obsessed with

I still can’t f-with splesh...tried again today. I think I like it less every time I hear it. Maybe I have a bad attitude about it lol