IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

really? elseq and NTS both contain large amounts of that freeform improv vibe of late 60s and early 70s miles. elseq 5 is nail on the head.

Jazz is shit. Faktreally!

Imo :)

lol, tha ignorance

cunt  :biggrin:

yes, why not?  :emotawesomepm9:

really? elseq and NTS both contain large amounts of that freeform improv vibe of late 60s and early 70s miles. elseq 5 is nail on the head.

Booooring :)

Edit: maaaybe if slowed down, half-speed ;)

This made me laugh... And then I had to explain to my gf why I was laughing...

I don't think she got it...

To be fair,I suck at explaining things, so it's probably all my fault.

But... Thanks for making me laugh!

=D

any time  :beer:

lol, tha ignorance

allegedly  :cat:

Autechre - all end

An evening stroll in Tokyo. One shot.

1080@60

Download - MEGA (5.69GB)

Had some download issues at first, then my old TV did not want to play it back because codec... then I uploaded to Youtube (private scope) in order to be able to play via Chromecast because I had no better idea. After the long upload they instantly deleted it because it was too long. Argh. After some account confirmation by phone, I was able to upload it. I hope I won't regret it because of their content scanning.

And then: Massively enjoyed this one. Love the smooth 60 fps.

There's some areas which go well with the music. E.g. some transition in the track happens when you walked through a tunnel, followed by some narrow road/pub area.

What's the gear, how did you stabilize the image?

Edited by Guest

You just lost my last ounce of respect wurst.

You just eaten my last ounce of Wurst, Spiral. I am not saying that in a gay kind of way.

Seriously, fLh, really? What's attractive in that track? Anything? 5 Ae fans like it. The other 90 Billion don't.

fLh is sick. One of my favorites of the entire sessions. Pure funky ae hip hop.

Edited by dankphaser

You just lost my last ounce of respect wurst.

You just eaten my last ounce of Wurst, Spiral. I am not saying that in a gay kind of way.

Seriously, fLh, really? What's attractive in that track? Anything? 5 Ae fans like it. The other 90 Billion don't.

fLh is sick. One of my favorites of the entire sessions. Pure funky ae hip hop.

^^

This...

It is... It's so funky and so... Smile inducing...

It's one of my favorite NTS tracks.

I love it...

Though, I don't really get the 'Closer' referencing that's been going on... Maybe I'm just dense like that... Я не знаю... <shrug>

Autechre - all end

An evening stroll in Tokyo. One shot.

1080@60

Download - MEGA (5.69GB)

Had some download issues at first, then my old TV did not want to play it back because codec... then I uploaded to Youtube (private scope) in order to be able to play via Chromecast because I had no better idea. After the long upload they instantly deleted it because it was too long. Argh. After some account confirmation by phone, I was able to upload it. I hope I won't regret it because of their content scanning.

And then: Massively enjoyed this one. Love the smooth 60 fps.

There's some areas which go well with the music. E.g. some transition in the track happens when you walked through a tunnel, followed by some narrow road/pub area.

What's the gear, how did you stabilize the image?

"Filmed in UltraHD 4K 60p with Lumix GH5 camera, 8-18 f2.8-4 lens and Beholder EC1 stabilizer. Built-in color profile 709L, no post-processing."

have you not heard this song?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PTFwQP86BRs

Yeah.

When I was in high school, everyone said it was the greatest 'love song' ever...

I was more into Tool's Stinkfist... But whatever.

I still don't see the connection to fLh.

Told you... I'm dense like that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah.

When I was in high school, everyone said it was the greatest 'love song' ever...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That kick-snare design. Not that it's the most original thing ever but it's just very similar sound-wise, especially the snare.

excellent stuff! to add to the mayhem before i go back to nts...

Yeah.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That kick-snare design. Not that it's the most original thing ever but it's just very similar sound-wise, especially the snare.

I got it now... And now I can't not hear it...

Grrrrr....

glos ceramic and nineFly quickly becoming some of my favourite stuff they've ever done. How the fuck do they make this stuff, i don't get it

glos ceramic has risen to become perhaps my favorite NTS track, every chunk of it is so good. nineFly is just so satisfying to listen to, love the groove it falls into towards the end as well, great sound design.

glos ceramic has risen to become perhaps my favorite NTS track, every chunk of it is so good. nineFly is just so satisfying to listen to, love the groove it falls into towards the end as well, great sound design.

=D

nineFly has become my favorite NTS track, and overall, one of my favorite AE tracks ever.

Not only is it my favorite NTS track, but it's totally opened up Oversteps in a new way for me as well. Every time I listen to it, I wind up going back and listening to the last half of OS, and this feeling of continuity washes over me, and just makes me appreciate 8 of these tracks even more.

<shrug>

I know there's got to be tracks all throughout these sessions that do the same for others... Buuuut... That's...

That's my butt. And I now have a strange obsession with my butt.

=P

Fuck... I need to stop drinking.

Edited by Hk47