IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

I don't want to start a new thread, so thought I'd just interrupt one I've already been involved with.  Has anyone else noticed Morton Subotnik's Wild Bull composition is chock-full of Ae track synth motif prototypes?  My mind's been triggered to a half dozen classic Ae moments while listening.

Also... Clustro Casual amirite.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I don't want to start a new thread, so thought I'd just interrupt one I've already been involved with.  Has anyone else noticed Morton Subotnik's Wild Bull composition is chock-full of Ae track synth motif prototypes?  My mind's been triggered to a half dozen classic Ae moments while listening.

Also... Clustro Casual amirite.

yeah.. silver apples of the moon/the wild bull has all kinds of squiggly fm pitchy swoops etc that would fit right in w/EP7. 

• 1 month later...

NTS Session 3 is also my favorite. While shimripl air and icari are okay but I’m bored by, tracks like glos ceramic, clustro casual and g 1 e 1 are absolutely catchy and beautiful. Some of Autechre’s best tracks since Exai for me. All I have to do is listen to 4 and I’m home free

Edited by President Squidward

• 2 weeks later...

It's incontestably true.

(Btw just to clarify, anyone who posts "Lol" below this post is, by doing so, agreeing that NTS Sessions is the best, and admitting that everything they have previously said to the contrary is utterly wrong. I mean, I didn't make the rules, but technically speaking, that's how it works.)

(Also, the same applies to anyone who edits their post to say "haha", "hoho", "hehe", or to include any other expression of amusement below this post. In fact, by doing this, they are further admitting that any subsequent disparaging remarks they will make about NTS Sessions are wrong as well.)

Edited by Guest

I forget which "disc" I was on last.  Shit. (was a few months ago)

Which is everyone's favourite?  I'll resume on whatever that one is, so that it gets disproportionate representation in my listening æquilibrium.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

1 hour ago, xox said:

I like the panned fade out effect that starts on the first track and ends with all end.

How the do that?! Brilliant!

11 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Panning and fading out, prob...

revolutionary geniuses those guys. fade AND pan? fucking Beethoven never did that. 

NTS1 is my personal fave

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I forget which "disc" I was on last.  Shit. (was a few months ago)

Which is everyone's favourite?  I'll resume on whatever that one is, so that it gets disproportionate representation in my listening æquilibrium.

They are all good, but if I had to choose, I'd go 3, 2, 1, 4